“Blissful bakery!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2015

St Tropez is a local landmark. It is a marvelous French bakery with delightful bistro style foods. I had their pastries for Mother's Day and can't wait to enjoy them again. It is a wonderful place to eat breakfast or lunch and (their dinners are good but I generally think of it as a breakfast and lunch place.) It is super relaxing to sit outside on the patio on a sunny day. I love the eggs benedict for breakfast but I split it with my husband so that I can eat a pastry. I love the almond croissants and he loves the chocolate croissants. For lunch my favorite is the goat cheese salad. It comes with goat cheese melted in lovely little pastry packs on top of the salad. Their sandwiches are great too. It is also sitting inside with a view of the pastry case. This is a great place to dine in but don't forget it is a marvelous place to pick up pastries, breads, cakes and quiches for parties. They cater too. How lucky to be invited to a party where they have done the food! One more benefit to eating at St. Tropez is that when we sit on the patio, we can also bring our dog. :-)

1  Thank Mara R

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Good food and sandwiches. Stop for coffee or more. Sit at the plaza and enjoy all that the Lumberyard has to offer for a good break in the day.

1  Thank Farenzy
Reviewed 12 April 2015

We come here every year when we visit for Spring break, because we love that you can sit outside at a little bistro table, drink coffee and eat delicious French pastries. I spent a summer in France, and these are authentic! The quiche is delicious too. Plus, the people watching is great.

1  Thank SuziQ226
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite. We ordered and loved : meatball sub, Italian, sweet and savory salad ! The best was the warm goat cheese salad. Heavenly. Will most definitely come back! Food eaten so quickly there were no pictures taken. Lol

1  Thank GinnyEE
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Food is always great but never hot enough..price is fair and in a great location to beach and shopping.