“Terrible”

Beachside Bar and Grill
Ranked #112 of 303 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We went to Beachside to watch a football game while on vacation in Encinitas. The service was terrible! Our waitress went off shift and we were told someone else would become our waitress. After waiting 25 minutes nobody came. I went to the bar to get a drink and had a very rude and disturbing interaction with a patron sitting at the bar. The waitress who was supposed to come check on us was sitting there with the bartender,who both laughed at the comments the patron made to me. We left right away! Horrible experience!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I recently stopped in here to grab a quick bite with my mom before taking her to an appointment. I tried the Lime in a Coconut drink and thought it was delicious. I ordered the ceviche and it was a perfect size for one if you are having it as an entree. If you were going to get it as an appetizer it could easily satisfy 2-4 people. My mom ordered the fish and chips. She really seemed to enjoy it and said that it wasn't greasy at all. Our server was very friendly and we were able to have a quick lunch.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best places in encinitas to come for their after hours pre drinks. After 10 pm most drinks are only 5$ at besides the don julio 1942. Also besides the drink the Buffalo wings are phenomenal. Shout out to my waiter Shane for looking after us! Did a great job and enjoyed my time in a great environment!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Driving through town I was looking for a bar and grill and stopped here. It was relatively empty and I ordered a burger with a side salad instead of fries. It was SO good. 1/2 pound. Cooked perfectly. The Salad was great. Perhaps I had lower expectation, but this place was GOOD. I'd go back for sure.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Good selection of beer and a really nice location. The service was pretty bad though as we sat at the bar with empty beer glasses for over 10 minutes and it wasn't really busy. Bartender wore a baseball hat pulled over his eyes, so it made it really difficult to make eye contact and get his attention. Menu had a little bit of everything and mostly mediocre. I would suggest specializing in a smaller menu and to it great.