“Nice Atmosphere”

Solace & The Moonlight Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 318 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is situated in Pacific Station, a LEED silver certified mixed use project in the heart of downtown Encinitas. Just off of historic South Coast Highway 101 and near Moonlight Beach, we bring our creative blend of classic and modern American Cuisine and Oyster Bar to Coastal North County San Diego
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Was a little tight but nice atmosphere. Staff was great.... very attentive. The steak was good, husband had the steak. I had the salmon which was excellent , cooked to perfection. A bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Sadly, the free food was to compensate for extremely poor service. We were at Solace at 7:30 on a Friday night. It was full, but Open Table had reservations available every 15 minutes. Started well with a cocktail order, first course was a little slow, and then everything stopped. If you have the patience of a Biblical character and truly enjoy celebrating the Holiday season by having tables arriving after you receive their first course and entre before you, Solace is the place for you. Without asking, they comped the first course and entre. My guess is this is not new to them.

We enjoy Solace for the interesting menu which is prepared well. Service is a different issue. Usually if a restaurant recognizes a problem and attempts to make it right we are forgiving. However, it happens all too often at Solace. Time to find a new Friday night burger and beer place.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Went in with a couple business associates. Ordered Local Sea Bass. It was very fresh, grilled to perfection - crispy skin with very tender and juicy inside. The ancient grain and vegetables side were very good too. "Thick as thieves" local IPA was excellent as well. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Wow we were so disappointed with this Restaurant. The food was bland and we left most of it. We ordered Fish Tacos (very dry) Fall salad (no dressing?) and Salmon Tartare plus Ale and cocktails. I left my Jungle Creature cocktail- my boys are well seasoned drinkers and they would not drink it either. It had a taste that I could not define. I find it unbelievable that our server was not interested in wondering why we did not eat or drink an expensive lunch. After all the most amazing places we dined in USA I did not rate this Restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went to Solace & the moonlight lounge for a meal around 2:30 pm. We were greeted by a friendly hostess, the owners came and visited with us, recommended the Avery Lilliqoi beer, which was refreshing in a hot California afternoon- our waiter Lauren was knowledgeable and helpful, answered all our questions and we even enjoyed chatting with the locals who were there for the 1/2 off drinks from 3-5 pm.
A wonderful culinary experience with fresh ingredients, healthy and delicious!!!