“Awesome!!”

Leucadia Donut Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Encinitas
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Get there early because the lines go out the door till they sell out at this staple of Leucadia been going for more than 20 years

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Maple donut, cinamen donut was delicious. Friendly service. Going back for seconds. However, Don't come here for the coffee.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My son head of this little hole in the wall place and being a hole in the wall lover we drove from Solana Beach to this donut place. FUll of charm. Little white building with a smiling gentleman behind the counter. Bought a dozen of the most decadent tasty donuts. Best I've had since my youth on the east coast in Atlantic City (Pennsylvania Dutch Donut Shoppe) Well worth the trip. PArking could be a little tricky but do the trick and get some pure sinful appreciation.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for fresh baked donuts on a weekday, and there was no wait, but there were a faithful contingent already there. It's a small place, but the quality is in the donuts. Old photos and Polaroids covered the walls, giving you a sense of history.

The couple running the shop were very sweet. When I forgot cash, because they are a CASH ONLY shop, they gladly held my box of sweets until I could walk back and get some. When I came back, she even tossed in a small bag of donut holes for my trouble.

They have a decent amount of options, and serve coffee as well. It's close to Grandview, a street that takes you down to the beach. We stopped here after a morning stroll watching surfers and collecting seashells.

They are closed on Mondays, so bring your cash and plan accordingly.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Well if u love a good quality donut treat yourself to one at Leucadia Donuts a fine establishment with serious owners who put out a great product. I bring a dozen every week to my volunteer gig downtown and this week I went there and I was very impressed. It's right up there with any great donut shop you've ever gone too anywhere. It's simply Delicious! The Chocolate Old fashioned is large crispy and drenched in good chocolate. Clean and tidy the showcase is full of your favorites. Go early you will be very happy!!!