“Not cheap, but good”
Review of Trattoria I Trulli

Trattoria I Trulli
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria I Trulli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 326 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between G & H Street
Transit: Encinitas Coaster stop 3 blocks North and 1 block East of our location
Description: Cozy and quaint setting that will bring you back to Italia! A true trattoria one would find roadside in Tuscany. Our cuisine is traditional authentic Italian. With many classical dishes including homemade lasagne, our classic ricotta & spinach ravioli and gnocchi made in house daily. Bread fresh from the oven every morning compliments our garlicky Sicilian tomato pesto dipping sauce. A rock star wine list with more than 100 bottles offered at every price point and more than 20 wines by the glass to choose from. Daily specials are more contemporary Italian with a range of game meats including rabbit, venison, quail and bison using produce and recipes of the season. Gluten-free & whole grain pastas are available as well as a wide variety of vegetarian items to choose from. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high quality products for an enchanting experience for all of our guests. Raise your glass and fill your soul with heart and goodness ~ cheers!
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch. Service was good (only four tables occupied). I didn’t catch the wine list, but the food menu was great. Plenty of daily specials, but not a whole lot of meat-dishes. We ordered pasta, lasagne, fish....everything was cooked to perfection and very flavorful. I will definitely go back

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Food was nice and atmosphere was good for conversation. Pasta and salads are tasty. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

North of San Diego, I Trulli is a great personal little restaurant and bar. Yummy food. Inside or street table seating where you can enjoy lunch or dinner or a drink. Daily specials as well as regular menu.
Encinitas is a quaint and fun coastal town away from the crowds of San Diego or La Jolla.
This place is a sister restaurant to El Restorante in Little Italy. Both are great. I Trulli is a different vibe: cozy, personal, great food and great service. And there is parking! Our preference.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and service. Felt like we were back at a local trattoria in Italy. Great ambiance, large servings, and well prepared

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The staff is most gracious and accommodated some last minute changes to our party. The service most efficient without being cloying. The sauce served with the bread is quite unique with a great little bite. Everyone was happy with the meals...no complaints at all. The Linguine Mediterraneo was spectacular the next day for breakfast.