“Hit the spot!”

Add it.
Bubby's Gelato
Ranked #10 of 13 Dessert in Encinitas
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Delicious gelato. As good as I had in Italy (and I had a cup of gelato everyday on that trip)! The owner and server was a bit cranky, but whatever. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is just a hole in the wall type of place so don't expect a sit down experience and they don't take credit cards, they do take debit cards and cash. Gelato is excellent, I had amaretto and rum cappuccino, delicious, we ate as we walked around doing a little window shopping but there are benches nearby if you want to sit.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Bubby's is tucked away in the middle of The Lumberyard Shops along the historic 101. They offers amazingly rich gelato that is perfect for both young and old, along with a small menu of sandwhiches and lunch time fair.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had a very enjoyable dessert. There were many flavors to choose from. I had the expresso chip. It was very flavorful and creamy. My husband and nephew liked theirs too. The server let me sample and was friendly,

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I am an x-fan I am so sorry to say. I went in with a friend a few days ago and was treated by a lovely woman who was super friendly. I tried a few types of gelato but the truth is we were headed to a chocolate store near for a piece of chocolate. We went to the other store and unfortunately they also had gelato,