“Could a plain Americano get 5 stars?”
Review of Better Buzz

Better Buzz
Ranked #3 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Encinitas
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I arrived in mid-afternoon in need of a coffee. I saw the giant bee mural on the wall at the back entrance. (OK, I love bees!) I went in, expecting a quiet place since most coffee shops shut down for siesta. The place was almost full--families, surfer-types, business folks. I ordered my Americano to go. Staff was not just helpful, but tops. I felt like I was the only customer in the shop. Menus displayed on walls are like art. Highly recommend the muffins and scones.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

good coffee, free wifi, good snacks, some sweets, a lot of people speakimg and working with tablet, nice and modern furnishings

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Recent visits to Starbucks in Monterey, Isla Vista and Encinitas left me markedly less than satisfied! Nothing beats walking out and taking your first sip only to find that your decaf hazelnut latte which you waited for more than 10 minutes was in fact a caffeinated cinnamon mocha!!
What an unbelievable treat it was to find the best Hazelnut Divinity decaf latte that I've ever tasted!!! Provided in a very few minutes. Added to that we're the very fresh & delectable scones & muffins that we had. The Better Buzz does coffee the right way and are highly recommended. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We asked for extra shots in our drinks, it probably wasn't necessary, but I didn't regret it- one of the most flavorful coffees I've had in a while, even came close to the quads I brew at home every morning. We got some croissants to go with, very fresh! The vibe inside is fun and noisy, with a long line attesting to the good products they make.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Their 'famous' vanilla coffee drink was the bomb.

They are one of the few places in sleepy Encinitas that open early. Their only competition was the Seven/Eleven, so not much of a choice their.

All weekend this place was packed, so the locals love it as well.