US$114
US$199
US$194
US$189
US$145
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed one night. We are a family of three disabled adults who stayed here for one night. We went out to eat, locking our door behind us since it's in a bad neighborhood and I noticed a lot of drug addicts walking around, so chance of theft. When we returned our door had been opened - was left cracked open - and $800 was missing. We reported it to police. Conveniently for the motel, there were no cameras by our room. If management had been interested enough, they could have at least looked at any footage of other halls, if there are any video cameras at all, and seen who was in the area at the time the money was taken. But no - they had little desire to help and made no effort to review the video to id possible suspects who could either be working in the hotel or staying there.

Room Tip: If you have to stay get a room that's on camera.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank RLynn R
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

RLynn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your property and the inconveniences you experienced. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

All Motel 6's are pet friendly with no up charge. Clean, efficient, good for passing through with doggie. This location is fine and has quiet rooms. Priced for what it is and that makes it fair. Doggie liked it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank backpackluxury
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I wasn't sure of this place at first...but I was pleasantly surprised. After searching for a place for a couple hours with no luck this place did!! At a discounted rate as well because it was their last room and it was beside the pop machines(they gave us a discount to the possibility of the machines being noisy!?) Honestly, after the long search we were not going to be picky..haha. Amazingly friendly office staff and our room was very clean!! I would gladly stay here again..no hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sadrell83
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Typical Motel 6. Room was clean but had a smell. Not sure what it was. The staff was friendly. Most places have an outside place to sit. I took the chair from the room and sat behind my M/C to have a cigar. There wasn't an electrical plug by the bed. I had to stretch a cord across the room. Again typical Motel 6. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed at this motel for a month because my husband and I moved from out of state and were buying a house. The front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance staff were all very nice and accommodating. However, the manager, Tammy, was so incredibly rude. So much so that my entire stay was made uncomfortable and unpleasant despite the rest of the staff being so nice. Every time I had to interact with her she was short, unpleasant, and unhelpful. Also, every time I went outside I was panhandled for money or a cigarette and there were homeless individuals digging through the trash. I would not recommend this motel to anyone. I have stayed at six other Motel 6 locations and they are normally comfortable to stay at. I would sleep in my car before staying here again. If you have to stay in this area drive 20 more minutes and spend an extra $10 to stay in Arcata.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca K
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Rebecca,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.