US$115
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$130
US$140
US$189
US$170
US$135
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017

lets see... sketchy neighborhood, wandering homeless in parking lot, staff standing in circle by entrance smoking, given a room for handicapped clients, floors filthy, linen iffy, front desk reused coffee bag to make second pot, i could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture. better off sleeping in the car at a rest stop with doors locked

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank di0uf
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start saying that I have stated numerous Motel 6 properties in the past. I have not had any previous issues. However this property has more to be desired. At 75 per night I expected just a bit more. Not a lot. But seriously, this is a low end place, that should charge $20. Checkin- The ladies at check-in were fine. But when we got to the room, it was supposed to be non-smoking and it reeked! There was even a ashtray on the nightstand. They had tried to cover up the smell but it was still there. Bedspread had cigarette burns and stained with who knows what! Plus the lamp by the bed was missing a lampshade. Cleanliness here was subpar. We refused to stay at this property ,the office staff understood. As I was leaving to go back to my car, I was approached by a homeless bum telling me he would give me $20 for a ride to Walmart which is just down the street a mile. I told him no and then he proceeded to walk across the parking lot and get into another car with his partner. Quite questionable in my opinion. Visitors be aware. Eureka is a beautiful town with nice shops and restaurants but some questionable locations. Just be careful in choosing your next hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We were driving home to Oregon and needed a quiet place to stay and did not want to spend a lot of money, this fit the bill. The room was clean with plenty of towels. The pillows were amazing. We were on the back side which I thought might be loud because of the dog area but the walls are pretty thick so we heard nothing and got a great nights sleep. The shower was great just remember it is a Motel 6 so bring your own shampoo. They are conveniently located also.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy G
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stay at a lot of Motel 6's because we have a dog and we didn't want to dish out a lot of money for a quick overnight stay. This fit the bill in that way. We did feel like, of all our Motel 6's, this one felt a little scarier. We brought in more of our stuff from our car than we usually do as the large open parking lot felt unsafe. We heard arguing both when we were in our room and as we were walking outside (and subsequently ran into the people who were arguing and they weren't the most upstanding-looking citizens). Our dog, who loves to sniff everything, was planting her feet and wouldn't go into the grass, even when we dragged her... not sure what that's about! She's only done that maybe 3 other times and you have to wonder what she smells that she doesn't like!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the good. The hotel is conveniently located. A gas station, Costco, Subway, health food store, Walgreen's, Jack in the box and restaurants and auto part stores are a block or two away. The front desk personnel, especially Tammy are very helpful and friendly. The house keepers do their jobs well and the room was clean.
Now, the negatives. . . eureka had a severe homeless problem. At any given time there are at least ten homeless and general trash all around. There is poop;human or dog, everywhere. There are always homeless going through the trash bin all day long. There are pimps, prostitute's, drug dealers and druggies in the hotel. At least once a week fire and ambulance are there for an OD. They don't show up when they're fights or men beating up women publically but they do show up for ods. I walked around with a knife and my dog at all times. This is not a cheap hotel either. We paid $75 a night and felt like some days I couldn't leave the room in fear for my safety. There was a car fire a half a block away and numerous windows broken out of cars in the parking lot. If you are a single guy or live to party fast and loud this would be a good hotel for you. They take cats and dogs so that's good too. Would not recommend for families, women or the elderly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 January 2017

Thank you for your insight to your stay, We appreciate your feedback and work hard daily to ensure we try to provide the best nights stay for the best economy price in the area, creating a safe and comfortable environment is our number one goal. I hope you continue to enjoy your local Motel 6