“Great Pizza and great service ”

Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times and have ordered for delivery as well. The service is great and the deliveries always arrive on time and correct. I definitely recommend this local business.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

We live in Fairfax. I have literally tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt multiple times.

We usually order take away, like on a Monday or Tuesday. I can say the order two or three times over the phone, and it is rarely what I asked for once I arrive to pick it up. The young employees either get the ingredients confused on our pizza, or just forget to include the Caesar salad we paid for included in the order.

The thin crust pizza is pretty good, but I feel it is over priced for the amount of people the pizza sizes serve.

I have had a better experience when I take our family and dine-in. While still pricey for pizza, at least the servers are able to write the order down correctly.

It's a good place to take kids, but plan on dropping $$$ for dinner.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

These guys know how to do pizza. I get their gluten free, which has a perfect thin crispy crust, and amazing artisan toppings that will just send you. I like so many of them, so depending on your mood, gluten free or not, you'll get just what you want. They re a bit pricy, but worth every penny. Truly, they are the real deal.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Every now and then nothing will do but having a really good pizza for dinner. I'm picky about pizza and after a couple of disappointing experiences had despaired of ever finding good pizza in the Marin County area, which I regularly visit each year. Ghiringhelli's has restored my faith, coming pretty close to what I would consider exceptional, maybe a 4.5 star pizza. For a 5 star experience the restaurant would need to have a better beer offering to go with its reasonably good wine list.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Take out. The bomb. The crust. The Sauce. The cheese. Mushrooms. Artisinal. Perfect! Pizza that is unique and at the same time homey. They don't have a wood-fired owen, but they do a helluva job with the gas? oven they do have.