“Our "go-to" pizza place when we are in the area - it was carry out”
Review of Mauros Pasta

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mauros Pasta
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We had a couple of large pizzas for our family - my favorite is pizza with fresh tomatoes and spinach with cheese but then we also had 1/2 cheese (for kids) and half sausage and cheese. All good and all gone pretty quickly.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

One of the best thin-crust pizzas I've ever had. Their vegetarian is all sourced locally and varies depending on the season. By the slice or by the pie, Mauro's feels like a small town.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fresh, fresh, and fresh. Excellent and unusual pizza selections, including corn crust (order early), see webpage maurospizza.com/. The ceasar salad has the best dressing in town. There are usually around 10 different entrees in the glass case from which to choose. The portions are very hearty, probably good for two, especially with a salad and the best garlic bread on the side. Good stop gap when we as a couple do not want to cook, actually the best. There is a small table or two outside if you are not going home with the meal.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I've passed this place for years now and never went inside, what a mistake. A friend brought me there to prove they had good food and what do you know he was right. The lasagna is superb to take home and heat up in the oven. The other chicken dishes that I've brought home have been delicious and have that home cooked feeling to them. The bread sticks are yummy and the pizza from what I've sampled has been tasty. Don't expect your ritzy snazzy stuck up food shop here just some good home cooked food and pizza with some real people making it. Give this place a try I bet you will be going back for more.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

They always have something tasty to pick up and take home for dinner when we do not want to cook. Everything we have had from there was above average in taste.