“Enjoying my stay”

Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed 23 November 2008

I have to say extended stay is a great hotel, they started a apartment program where they're offering fully furnished studios for $899 monthly I greatly took advantage of that I think its a great idea , they,re surrounded by lots of restaurants and stores. The staff is really helpful and friendly I can honestly say Im enjoying my stay.

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank Eastbayca1
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley

Reviewed 16 July 2008

we booked two rooms, one for our parents and one for us, for one night for our drive back from oregon to los angeles. we arrived after 11pm which is when the front desk closes so we tried several times to get in touch with someone but was unsuccessful until the 7th try--but luckily, there is till someone there to check you in after 11pm, you just have to use the service phone in the lobby to get them to open the door for you if you have reservations. the rooms itself smelled sooooo bad--our parents room smelled like urine and our room acutally had urine stains on the bathroom floor. the carpets also were stained pretty bad. the shower head in the bathroom leaked upwards so when we showered, the entire bathroom floor got wet! the lady that checked us in wasn't very welcoming either. after staying at the extended stay at beaverton, oregon for three nights (which we had paid less for $45 a night vs $60 a night ), this extended stay is far inferior when it comes to their amenities and service. good thing we were only there for nine hours.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank ctandsn
Reviewed 19 May 2008

Our first time at Extended Stay. Price was a little higher than the other local hotels, we paid $89, then found we needed to pay $5 to turn on the internet. Hotel and room was clean, but the kitchen was not serviced well (no coffee, no ice tray) had to call the front desk, the desk said "you need to walk around the hotel and find a house keeper and ask them". OK, I started walking and found one and got him to give me the things that were missing. Then we noticed there was no toilet paper, so we treked back out in search of another housekeeper. Did the same action again. On check-out we asked where the hotel ice-machine is, they said Extended Stay hotels don't have them. So off to the gas staion to buy $3 ice. Glad we only stayed one night, Extended stay has a note in the room to guests staying longer telling them that once-a-week to bring all towels to the front desk for exchange. Why would I pay ~$20 more than the other local hotels with daily maid-service to have to be my own maid? I don't see the point in doing this again, there are better choices.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lars_of_D
Reviewed 30 August 2007

It was my first stay in an ExtendedStay, and I appreciate the presence of a full size fridge and microwave. The staff was very helpful and there were plenty of parking spots. The location is not great, but Fairfield is not large and it's easy to get around.
The rooms could use a better noise insulation, I was hearing the highway at night. Overall, I was happy with this 2 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2007

Nice big room with a kitchenette. The hotel was very clean and very nice. It was close to the freeway which I could see being an issue if you had one of the rooms close on the freeway side. We didn't and freeway noise wasn't an issue. The only thing we didn't like was the lack of free wireless internet. They charged $5 dollars for access and they blocked the signal for any other networks you could get onto. It was also close to a huge mall and plenty of placed to eat.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
1.2 km away
2.9 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
6.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area

Been to Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley? Share your experiences!