See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2015

It was clean and comfortable . The price is unbeatable--and inside I even had a fridge and microwave. The area is quiet and and the rooms are almost like mini cottages-with even a fridge and microwave.They accommodated me with super early check in for a fee...worked out perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mindy m
Reviewed 25 April 2015

This hotel staff was not helpful and the rooms where old and worn down. I stay in a hotel at least once a week and have never been in a hotel with a torn bed linens and torn curtains. this hotel is one that I will not be returning to to.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank cswattravl
Reviewed 19 March 2015

After making reservations to stay here last year with a very kind receptionist - who made it clear we were within the 72 hour cancellation window - President Obama's unscheduled visit to Los Angeles virtually closed the Fallbrook Airport where we'd been planning to land. I called with 60 hours left before our arrival, and canceled the reservation. Not only had they already charged our card for the full weekend price ($119 vs $44 mid-week) - the owner/management never returned repeated calls - and they refused to offer us any refund whatsoever. I trust karma is taking it's course, and advise you seriously contemplate giving these folks your credit card info.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We attended a wedding across the street at grand traditions. We booked this room last minute and it was fairly expensive. The rooms are very motel styled and fairly dated, but clean and the reception staff were friendly. If your looking for a cheap place to stay if heading to grand traditions then this is one of your best bets.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

If you never read the book it's about a boy scared of a pair of pants with nobody in them. I got booked into a Rodeway Inn and I was a little nervous. I was pleasantly surprised pulling up to the property though. There is a good sized pool and the rooms are built on a hill, so it has charm. Opening the door to the room it was a little dated but it was clean. Well clean with one exception, the last guest left a pair of dress slacks hanging in the closet. See? There was a pair of pants with nobody in them in my room. An obvious laps in attention to detail but really no big thing. The rest of the stay was wonderful until the room phone rang at 8am the next morning. It was the front desk calling, owner of the pants came to pick them up. Minor laps in attention to detail, minor inconvenience to start the day, major fun thinking about Dr. Seuss! Rodeway Inn is not normally my first choice but if I'm in Fallbrook again, I'd stay here. Good value and a comfy room!

Stayed: February 2015