US$76
US$144
US$54
US$52
Hotels.com
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$132
Groupon.com
US$91
US$79
US$70
US$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Very quiet area and room. Room was clean and updated. The shower head was a little low and there was light coming in from the outside that could not be covered. Check in was easy and staff was helpful. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

This hotel seemed to have some pretty good reviews so I pulled the trigger and made a reservation when searching for a budget hotel in the area as I was only going to be there arriving late at night and leaving fairly early in the morning. I must say, for the price, I was very pleased with the accomodations. The room was large, very clean, comfortable bed and a large flat screen. I would absolutely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Greg P
Reviewed 30 April 2015

It was clean and comfortable . The price is unbeatable--and inside I even had a fridge and microwave. The area is quiet and and the rooms are almost like mini cottages-with even a fridge and microwave.They accommodated me with super early check in for a fee...worked out perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mindy m
Reviewed 25 April 2015

This hotel staff was not helpful and the rooms where old and worn down. I stay in a hotel at least once a week and have never been in a hotel with a torn bed linens and torn curtains. this hotel is one that I will not be returning to to.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank cswattravl
Reviewed 19 March 2015

After making reservations to stay here last year with a very kind receptionist - who made it clear we were within the 72 hour cancellation window - President Obama's unscheduled visit to Los Angeles virtually closed the Fallbrook Airport where we'd been planning to land. I called with 60 hours left before our arrival, and canceled the reservation. Not only had they already charged our card for the full weekend price ($119 vs $44 mid-week) - the owner/management never returned repeated calls - and they refused to offer us any refund whatsoever. I trust karma is taking it's course, and advise you seriously contemplate giving these folks your credit card info.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends