US$103
US$47
US$54
US$52
Hotels.com
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$217
Travelocity
US$125
US$80
TripAdvisor
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$386
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsrestaurant staffaqua terraonly stayed one nighttemeculalodging
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I attended a wedding in the early afternoon of June 3rd. I had left my wallet in the mens restroom. James Bradley Your Banquet Captain found my wallet and immediately turned it in. I am very grateful and impressed with the calabar Your Staff. I am looking forward to spending more time at Your resort.

Larry W

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
PalaMesaResort, General Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you so much, Larry! Our entire staff prides themselves on the service we provide, it means a lot that you think so highly of us! It was great having you with us, and we're glad to hear that the beautiful wedding could end on a high note for you. We're looking forward to having you with us again - until then, have a great day!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a Deluxe Room with two beds and a balcony overlooking the Garden Pavilion surrounded by beautiful landscape. It’s a nice size room with vaulted ceilings and plenty of room for three to four people. It has two separate closets, a small outdated tv and an antiquated electric cooler. The bathroom sink counter has cracks. The room is definitely outdated with furnishings that has seen better days. Unfortunately, this resort is in a dire need of a renovation. It’s a shame because this resort could be a desirable place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
PalaMesaResort, Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi there! Thank you for taking time to leave us with great feedback. Our team appreciates and value our customer voice as our resort seeks to surpass expectations. I'd like to invite you to contact me at kpoorbaugh@palamesa.com or 760-731-6802 to further discuss any other concerns you might have had during your stay. Take care.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is awesome... I am currently staying here and will come back again and again, service at restaurant was amazing. But sadly the service on the golf course was an extreme bust... the cart girl today at 100 today was the worst service I have ever experienced on any other golf course... she blew by the carts on course like we weren't here, kept driving while people were hitting... I guess a smile is not mandatory but if customer service is your job you should probably try and muster something up, no she didn't. I hate how you have one of the most amazing experiences of your life and one person can make you not want to come back. I was talking to the other members we were paired here and they play here often they just don’t order anything or deal with her. Way to lose money!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaime S
PalaMesaResort, General Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

We appreciate you taking a moment to share with us this valuable feedback, Jaime. It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel and restaurant, but it's important that all areas of our resort are living up to our 5-star standard, and that includes our beautiful golf course. We want to make sure you're a guest of ours for years to come so please contact me at kpoorbaugh@palamesa.com or 760-731-6802 so we can further discuss your latest visit. Hope to hear from you soon, take care.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This was our third stay at the Pala Mesa Golf Resort. The location was ideal for visiting friends in the area. I should note that we do not golf. The grounds and public areas are pleasant. It seems to be a popular place for weddings as we have encountered wedding parties twice during our stays. The rooms, as I have noted in past reviews, could use some work. Our rooms have been clean, but have needed some maintenance. I noted peeling paint and wallpaper. There was also a musty, damp odor when entering our room on a couple of visits. I appreciated the in-room coffee maker, but found two coffee pods a bit skimpy. Also, there was no shower cap. And if the hotel really valued our feedback they would at least have provided a pen for the comment form left in the room. The refrigerator and TV were functional. However, there was no guide for the TV. Not sure if this was an oversight. Lastly, the bill that was left at our door (purportedly for a speedy check-out) contained an incorrect restaurant charge. We had not used the restaurant during our one night stay. When we brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk we were advised he would have to have the restaurant manager look through all the receipts from the prior night . Luckily the manager walked in at just that time and was able to have the charge removed. I'm not sure if someone was committing fraud or if the incorrect room number was written/keyed in by the restaurant staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Econouvelle
PalaMesaResort, General Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We would like to say thank you for your continued visits, it means a lot to us! We take great pride in our grounds but we want to make sure that our guests are experiencing a 5-star resort no matter where they are. If there were ever any amenities that you wished for to better enjoy your stay then please know our staff would be more than happy to provide them. We're glad to hear that the billing was corrected, we can assure you that it was simply a case of a mistaken room number. We would love to see you again to demonstrate the true nature of our 5-star resort so please visit Pala Mesa Resort again! Have a nice day.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The entire wedding party stayed here. The grounds are beautiful but that's where it stops. The rooms smell of moth balls. My room had cob webs around slider door that looked like it was there for at least 6 months. There was a 12" hole in wood under carpet. The brides room had cobwebs everywhere as though no one cleans. The woods structures are unsound there's wood structure that wood is barely a piece of wood. The wood was horrible and I was afraid to climb stairs there. The tv in the rooms were flat screen they were the cheapest carp you could buy. Audio was bad and the picture was blurry . White pancakes burnt bacon running eggs. I would never stay there again. If I knew there was a extended stay a block away I would of gone but I was with the wedding party too late. When we checked out my husband mention he was not pleased and the people just stared and didn't seem to care. Tear it down!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
PalaMesaResort, Manager at Pala Mesa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi Robbie, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to hear that you left dissatisfied with your stay, we try to provide each and every visitor with a fantastic stay that they will remember for years to come. Our staff is very diligent with the upkeep and maintenance of our entire property so we're truly disheartened to hear it did not match your expectations. We take comments like this very seriously so please contact myself, Kevin, at kpoorbaugh@palamesa.com or 760-731-6802. Thank you.