“Great casual meal spot”

Russian River Pub
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Forestville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is the second time we came here as a small group (10 people) after kayaking on the river out of Burke's. It's the perfect spot when you're a bit tired and a bit dirty and just want a cocktail (or beer/wine) and a good hamburger or sandwich. Sometimes they have the BBQ going in the back. It was the first time but not last night. No matter. They have a solid menu and all of it has proven to be good. Very casual setting. We love sitting outside in the "backyard." Very friendly staff who are always very accommodating to our group. We will be back again. And again. :-)

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Convenient location on the river, good food, nice beer selection. Has the local cabin in the redwoods feel which its with the locale. A great spot for dinner with friends.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

We love to eat here when we stay at the campground next door. I recommend the tri tip sandwich or pesto chicken sandwich for lunch/dinner. And upgrade to the waffle fries! And their blue cheese dressing is the best.

For breakfast, crab cakes Benedict is delicious, as are all of the Benedict options. Can't go wrong with the chicken fried steak or biscuits and gravy either.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We camped near here a couple years ago and are planning a trip this year, too. We enjoyed SEVERAL meals here and it was awesome! We have five kids and some restaurants assume we will be a bother or treat the kids like babies. These folks treated us like a fun group of people and we really enjoyed ourselves! To be honest, I don't remember anything I ate, but I do remember my pre-teens adored everything they were served and the servers were amazing. Will definitely return this year!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

A little known secret is the RR Pub serves an awesome breakfast on weekends albeit a little later than most. Having had a least a half dozen breakfasts (10 am and after) at this wondrous little hole in the wall. I have never left disappointed. Most memorable was the Moco Loco a Hawaiian favorite and it has stuck in my craw ever since.
They make a killer Bloody Mary to spec and the local ambiance is always friendly and warm. Met the "owneress" once and she left a quite favorable impression on me. So much so I stop in even though it is out of my way. Right along River Road I can attest to their weekend brunch/breakfast and their evening libations, Cool place to gather some of the local scene. Never been let down at the "The Pub".