“Excellent pizza”

Pizzeria Gustirna
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Gradac
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: From 15.November till 15.April restaurant is closed.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Yesterday my girlfriend and I visited the Gustrina again after we were here in June and the pizza is still great. Very, very tasty. Very good vine and pleasant staff.
High recommendations to eat and drink here.
Hoping to come again very soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

After reading the reviews our family of five looked out for this restaurant and it lived up to expectations. Delicious pizzas, I had the Hawaian With a view over the beautiful Dalmatian coast. Most reasonable meal we had in our two week holiday.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We tried four different pizzas and they were very very tasty. The waiter was always smiling and kind. Top!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I've became a regular guest and I noticed that even it was great in the very begining, now it's even better. I absolutely reccomend new pizzas: mozzarela pizza and especially Shrimp pizza. Even though when my sugar level goes down, Sweet pizza helps instantly :).
p.s. Your waitress makes the best ice cappuccino in the Gradac :)

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Searched on trip advisor for good pizza and we found this place, and after reading reviews we decided to visit.
We waren't disappointed and it meet all our expectations.
Defenetly would recommend.