“beautiful dont remember the date we stayed.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

poodles46...
Sacramento, California
“beautiful dont remember the date we stayed.”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here once n its a one of the nicest places. Very private at the end of the road with private beautiful homes. The house was clean and the only thing that bothered me was the earth had crashed into the sea and it seemed to me it wasnt thru doing that. Must of stopped as I see its still there. Didnt use the hot tub as they charged you for it. Our rent was much higher at the time and thought why pay for hot tub. So we didnt use it. Had my Standard Poodle n he loved the deck n watching the ocean. House had everything you needed and no complaints. Big house very comfy! Would stay there again definetely. But I now have e Standard Poodles so I doubt they would rent to me.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing