US$123
US$136
US$119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$167
US$159
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$162
US$149
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$128
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$161
US$166
US$140
All reviewschecking ingreat customer servicestaying at this hotelwould stay againother hotelssilicon valleyesafixturesaccommodationscommuterefrigerator
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Very excellent customer service provided by Shamil. Very energetic staff. Needs to improve some of the other stuffs for eg cooking utensils are old and improve also in housekeeping service. But overall Shamil was best in all.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Good location, good price. However very poor in terms of cleaning. My room had dirt on kitchen floor and surfaces when I checked into it. It smells like cat urine. The place needs a good cleaning. Also ventilation is poor. Since many guests cook in their kitchens the odors and smoke fills not just hallways but also adjacent rooms.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I stay in motels all over the country as my work keeps me on the road. This motel is outstanding. The motel has easy freeway access and a lot of shopping is very close. They have really nice rooms. Very clean. Desk for working. Large bathroom and big kitchen. Very comfortable. The grounds are kept perfect.The laundry room is super clean and has plenty of washers and dryers. The best part of all is the staff. They are so helpful and friendly. They make you fell very welcome and glad your here. They are always helpful with anything you need. Large or small. The cleaning staff really takes good care of your room. I really enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

It is so rewarding to see you were provided with excellent customer service. Reading your positive comments about our customer service, our convenient location, and your enjoyment of your room accommodations is satisfying. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

The Extended Stay in Fremont has poor front desk service and dirty rooms. It has barely the basic essentials. It took 15 minutes for someone to come to the desk to check in at 9:30pm. I had to call to get someone to come front desk.

There were stains on the counters, dented fridge and graffiti in the elevator.

The halls smelled as cooking is allowed....

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I requested for a room with two queen beds. They gave me a room with one queen bed and a sofa which could be converted to a bed. They did not provide any pillows or bedsheets for the sofa. Later I had to call and ask for it. During the checking they told me that they have free continental breakfast. I the morning when we went to have breakfast they gave us one muffin and coffee. We paid a lot for our room. Definitely not worth the money. I will never stay at extended stay America.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family