Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South
US$200
US$159
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$599
US$159
Residence Inn
US$105
La Quinta
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hampton Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$127
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$129
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
US$137
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$139
All reviewschecking ingreat customer servicestaying at this hotelwould stay againother hotelssilicon valleyfixturesaccommodationscommuterefrigerator
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good Afternoon,

I'd would first like to say that my stay at extended stay in Fremont, California started off kind of rough. When arriving my rooms air conditioning unit was not working and I was held up from settling in from a very long drive from Texas, which is a seventeen hundred mile traveling trip. I would like to highlight the front desk associate Stephanie's great customer service and hospitality when dealing with this situation. She didn't tell me she didn't have a answer, not try to solve my problem or act like my problem was dramatic or not worth her time. She found a available room and made sure it was up to par. All these attributes allowed for the situation to be down played and I almost forgot the situation happen. After I checked into my room, Stephanie called my room to double check if I had fresh linens and if settling into my room was successful. I was thankful for the customer service and very impressed. Stephanie also displayed a bright and presentable attitude in her customer service at the hotel. Stephanie is a fundamental piece of whatever you all have going on there. I also received great customer service from Karen who gave me plenty of Fremont driving direction information and help me get around when first coming to Fremont. Karen also ask me on a daily basis how my stay at the hotel is going throughout my time is here which is forty three days long. These are the little things that help traveling employees and professionals remember and look for when traveling away from home.These two employees should be rewarded or at its least recognized for their great customer service.

Kakhi Maxwell

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank maxwellkakhi
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Kakhi, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience online. It is so nice to know you are comfortable here and that the service you received from our staff members exceeded your expectations. Stephanie and Karen will be thrilled to hear your recognition. It is our pleasure having you here, and please enjoy the rest of your stay. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The a/c was leaking water and so the water moved under the bed and make the floor wet. The price was not at all meeting the standard of the accommodation that it was supposed to provide so will recommend and appreciate a refund if possible

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the difficulties you encountered while being here. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great room and service during my stay for work. Front desk staff did a great job and I was comfortable with the accommodations. I have recommended this hotel to others and it is very budget friendly. Good job!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thanks so much for the terrific review. Making sure that every guest has an excellent experience is our #1 priority, and everyone on the team appreciates hearing these compliments. We appreciate you recommending Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Extended stay America employees Fremont Boulevard or so nice they go the extra mile to make sure you're comfortable why you stay Nice restaurants in the area Great place to rest while you're traveling.

Stayed: April 2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for your stay at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South and for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so we appreciate your kind words regarding the service they provided during your visit. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I think the moto is this place should be. "we really wanted to manage apartments, but then realized we could make more money if we made it a hotel. But we forgot to hire more staff. Sorry about it...."

This place was so sad. I tried to save the company money by staying here. Really i should've slept in the office. They have no breakfast (which is edible), fridge did not work, rooms are not kept up, falling apart. No pool, no gym. Would not stay here, or at any extended stay ever again. And i'm not a picky hotel person, I'd take the $25 hotel in mexico any day over this dump.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies as we never mean to disappoint any of our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a more wonderful experience for every guest. All feedback is taken seriously, and we encourage you to try us again in the near future. I am confident you will enjoy a better stay.