“Owners need to step it up!”

Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This hotel stay was a bit bizarre. My friend reserved two suits for three people each. Upon check in the main building had a broken elevator (based on reviews, it's been broken for at least 4 months) My friend asked to put me in a room in building B with the working elevator due to my broken hand. We got to our room and there was just one bed for me and my two kids. The kitchenette had no dishes, not even a cup in the bathroom! You have to request everything. They ran out of cups so we got coffee mugs. My fir Ed room in the main building had a full oven and 4 burner stove with a big sleeper sofa. When my fiend needed sheets for her pull out couch they had run out of pillows. They gave us pillow cases stuffed with blankets. My room had three pillows my friends had 4. So many inconsistencies with the two room reservation. While waiting for our stuffed blanket pillows another big family tried checking in and their reservation was canceled because they were checking in too late at 10pm. They came from the airport for a hockey tournament and were left room less!

Breakfast was granola bars, pre packaged muffins and instant oatmeal. They had a grill on site with picnic tables but several wild cats running about the property. Staff was friendly and tried to accommodate as best as they could.

My suggestion to management is upgrade the rooms a bit. Other extended stay chains (Cambridge, Marriott) have dishes (plates, cups, mugs, silverware) in each room with a coffee maker and a microwave popcorn. Don't run out of pillows!

Room Tip: Get a suite in the main bldg, elevator is broken though. Go to Country Kitchen!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Erica, we're sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. We are disappointed to know you were not pleased with your room and the inconvenience caused. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. I truly hope this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from staying with us in the future and you and your friends will give us another opportunity to make your next stay worthwhile.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good Afternoon,

I'd would first like to say that my stay at extended stay in Fremont, California started off kind of rough. When arriving my rooms air conditioning unit was not working and I was held up from settling in from a very long drive from Texas, which is a seventeen hundred mile traveling trip. I would like to highlight the front desk associate Stephanie's great customer service and hospitality when dealing with this situation. She didn't tell me she didn't have a answer, not try to solve my problem or act like my problem was dramatic or not worth her time. She found a available room and made sure it was up to par. All these attributes allowed for the situation to be down played and I almost forgot the situation happen. After I checked into my room, Stephanie called my room to double check if I had fresh linens and if settling into my room was successful. I was thankful for the customer service and very impressed. Stephanie also displayed a bright and presentable attitude in her customer service at the hotel. Stephanie is a fundamental piece of whatever you all have going on there. I also received great customer service from Karen who gave me plenty of Fremont driving direction information and help me get around when first coming to Fremont. Karen also ask me on a daily basis how my stay at the hotel is going throughout my time is here which is forty three days long. These are the little things that help traveling employees and professionals remember and look for when traveling away from home.These two employees should be rewarded or at its least recognized for their great customer service.

Kakhi Maxwell

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank maxwellkakhi
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Kakhi, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience online. It is so nice to know you are comfortable here and that the service you received from our staff members exceeded your expectations. Stephanie and Karen will be thrilled to hear your recognition. It is our pleasure having you here, and please enjoy the rest of your stay. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The a/c was leaking water and so the water moved under the bed and make the floor wet. The price was not at all meeting the standard of the accommodation that it was supposed to provide so will recommend and appreciate a refund if possible

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the difficulties you encountered while being here. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great room and service during my stay for work. Front desk staff did a great job and I was comfortable with the accommodations. I have recommended this hotel to others and it is very budget friendly. Good job!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thanks so much for the terrific review. Making sure that every guest has an excellent experience is our #1 priority, and everyone on the team appreciates hearing these compliments. We appreciate you recommending Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Extended stay America employees Fremont Boulevard or so nice they go the extra mile to make sure you're comfortable why you stay Nice restaurants in the area Great place to rest while you're traveling.

Stayed: April 2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for your stay at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South and for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so we appreciate your kind words regarding the service they provided during your visit. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.