See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Motel 6 is well know for only providing the most basics. If this is how its going to be kept, then do it right. Offer better beds and furniture which can be more useful. TV sets are too small and there is not a coffee maker.

Room Tip: Any room will do
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

While without a reservation, this move was not without reservations. Expecting a perfunctory transaction at the desk, Samir was quick to engage in good humor. By his efforts, our concerns about shelter were allayed and we knew we would soon be warm and dry. Thank you Samir!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gpops13
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Motel 6 is butiful ameriva is buty I stays 4 day and 6 nite her. I in sof bed sleep, see my brother he live in ameriva, butiful bed sof pilow haves buriful drem? I'm love motel. I havp drem for boy kiss me/ I not likes simthing But. Room of bath is dirt. Some. Soon years. I am cpume to her . To see brother?

Room Tip: Room is sof bed,chose room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank bimplepig
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This particular location amongst the hotel around this area has the best customer service , from the supervisor sir Manjit , assistant supervisor Marlena managers Angie Donna and Ernie and also Prija Just come to them if you have problems and they would help you 100% customer satisfaction. The rooms are newly renovated ,smells fresh when you get in to the room. Easy access to grocery restaurant and movie house what else are you gonna look for. Affordable night stay with a friendly and gorgeous staff. Kudos Motel 6 fremont north. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Heintje S
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Good hotel for a decent price. I had a king bed and the Room was a bit small but for one person it wasn't bad. Easy access to freeway and stores are close by. I was here a week for work. I would definitely stay here again. I actually reserved y room next week as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business