All reviews hardwood floors premium wifi bed was comfortable ernie desk tv
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was great stay! Rafina, Ernie and Angie were amazing at the desk. Great price for great location. WiFi is free and very fast so there is no need to update to premium WiFi. Get room in 400 or 300 facing the pool.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SHIVANG S
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Motel 6 is well know for only providing the most basics. If this is how its going to be kept, then do it right. Offer better beds and furniture which can be more useful. TV sets are too small and there is not a coffee maker.

Room tip: Any room will do
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

While without a reservation, this move was not without reservations. Expecting a perfunctory transaction at the desk, Samir was quick to engage in good humor. By his efforts, our concerns about shelter were allayed and we knew we would soon be warm and dry. Thank you Samir!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gpops13
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Motel 6 is butiful ameriva is buty I stays 4 day and 6 nite her. I in sof bed sleep, see my brother he live in ameriva, butiful bed sof pilow haves buriful drem? I'm love motel. I havp drem for boy kiss me/ I not likes simthing But. Room of bath is dirt. Some. Soon years. I am cpume to her . To see brother?

Room tip: Room is sof bed,chose room
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank bimplepig
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This particular location amongst the hotel around this area has the best customer service , from the supervisor sir Manjit , assistant supervisor Marlena managers Angie Donna and Ernie and also Prija Just come to them if you have problems and they would help you 100% customer satisfaction. The rooms are newly renovated ,smells fresh when you get in to the room. Easy access to grocery restaurant and movie house what else are you gonna look for. Affordable night stay with a friendly and gorgeous staff. Kudos Motel 6 fremont north. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: January 2017