“Great Indian and American Pizza”
Review of Bombay Pizza House

Bombay Pizza House
Ranked #38 of 526 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Our go to pizzas-Curry Chicken Masala, Chicken Tikki, Premium Veggie and Meat Lovers. Wonderful medium weight crust pizza not overwhelming the ingredients but meshing together into a pizza well worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I had the "Indian Gourmet Vergie" w/ gourmet sauce, cheese, thin slices mushrooms,
bell peppers, olives, red onions, diced fresh tomatoes, garlic, ginger & fresh cilantro on top, ""the most delicious pizza"" I ever had, left at room temp without re-heat, I ate them all, delicious even cold.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is my other go-to spot for Desi (Indian) Pizza (other being Pizza n Curry). They balance the Indian flavors on Pizza very well. Try the Chicken Tikka or Paneer Tikka pizza.
There is good seating here with a sports bar type setting.

1  Thank Jubin E
Reviewed 17 October 2016

So we order pizza from this location for work and their pizza's are good- good selection for those who like chicken and veggies pizzas and that too with curry flavors!
The restaurant is not clean and the majority of their customers are high school kids from near by- It was a hot day and they air condition was 'broken'!!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Went there for the first time yesterday, decided to take a gamble and drive 45 minutes to try this pizza out. I bought a large Half and Half pizza. Chicken Tikka on one and Tandoori Chicken on the other. I was not disappointed at all, the flavor is just so good. Not too doughy like some places and the crust flavor was just perfect. I haven't gotten the chance to try the "fan favorites" but next time I'm in the bay area I will definitely try them. Highly recommend this place.