“Wow Great Burger Place”
Review of The Counter

The Counter
Ranked #13 of 550 Restaurants in Fremont
Description: A Burger for Every Lifestyle. Choose from our All Natural Proteins and ingredients to build the burger of your dreams!
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Went with friends and must say what a great quick place to eat a hamburger at. Besides other great foods to order you get a special menu and can check off exactly how you want your own burger to be done. Even the type of meat selection. Everything was good with a full bar too. Fast, friendly service with great tasting food for a fair price. Easy to find with a full mall of parking places. I will go again.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Counter is a great place to grab a burger, fries or a beer. The ingredients are fresh and well prepared - not to mention really tasty. Whether you choose to build your own burger or order one of the ones from the menu, you can't go wrong. The customer service is great too. The servers and hostesses provide service with a smile. It's a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I recently discovered this place in Fremont! It's easy, relaxed and has many many options for salads, chicken, or burgers. The staff is great and I love eating outside!! Do yourself a favor and stop by and order a customized burger!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had never heard of this restaurant but we decided to give it a try.....we were pleasantly surprised...the food was really awesome.....loved loved loved the onion straws and the hamburger and sandwiches were also very tasty! The only thing that would keep me from coming back was the prices.....$75 for lunch for four was a bit pricey...otherwise I would return every time I was near....I guess you get what you pay for

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing Burgers! We order 4 different burgers and they were all great. Although I think the Hawaiian and the brioche bun were the same.

Been to The Counter? Share your experiences!