“Best Thai around”

Sala Thai Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 554 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Barbecue, Thai
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The food is high quality and very delicious. My friend and I go there when ever we have a craving for Thai food. My favorite dish is Pad See Yu. It's thinly sliced beef with broccoli and wide noodles in a scrumptious sauce. You have the option of ordering it spicy or mild. The Thai iced tea is delicious! The restaurant is always full but the wait is not very long. The staff is friendly and helpful if you have questions. They do a tremendous business, it's always busy. Best time to go is around 5:00 if you enjoy an earlier dinner. If you have to wait, it's well worth it!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018

They were very attentive. We just wanted Thai food for take out. Catfish was delicious. Food was ready before we knew it and we decided to eat at the restaurant. It was our first time eating here and if we are in the area again, we will eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

very very busy, probably because of the quality of the food. Service was reasonable for the amount of business they do - takeaway line was out the door at dinner time and got longer. Must have an awesome reputation.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018

It was fine, but didn't stand out. They do an incredible business. The restaurant was full at 5pm and there was a long line picking up take-out, so maybe we just didn't order the right things. Service was ok.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Consistent and delicious! My favorite mussamun (I usually get the chicken) hands down of any I have ever tried. The garlic rice is to die for and the tofu veggie delight is that perfect meal when you are craving veggies and want something hot, light and flavorful for dinner. My sweethearts favorite is the crab fried rice. I don't think he ever goes without ordering it! The new location is nice and I know they needed more space but I preferred the ambiance of the former location which is being torn down for the new downtown development.

Date of visit: December 2017