All reviews front desk room was clean convenient location guest laundry king suite bathroom door breakfast was delicious freeway side fitness center scrambled eggs business center comfortable stay felt safe staff was friendly easy access free breakfast yogurt
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I coordinated a school trip to Fresno and we booked about 30 rooms @ Holiday Inn Express (River Park). The hotel was very clean and the staff was so great to all of the adults and students in our group. We stayed two nights and took advantage of the breakfast offered in the morning. The food was great and the hotel staff opened up their small conference room so our large group could sit down to eat. I definitely would stay at this hotel again when I'm in Fresno.

Room Tip: very clean and beds were super comfy!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank You for staying with us. I am pleased the large school group enjoyed the extra space and breakfast. We hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel due to a death in the family. The staff greeted us with respect and left a card (with personal messages from many of the staff) and a gift basket. It was completely unexpected. Everyone we met was smiling and greeted us, though they really didn't know who we were or why we were there. It was a very nice environment. The room was very nice. The breakfast buffet was very well managed, kept fully stocked, and we were personally greeted by Angela and Virginia each day to make sure we had what we needed. They did this for everyone, not just us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us. We Thank You for your kind words. I have shared your wonderful compliments with the staff they where delighted. If we can be of any further assistance please contact us.

Thank You.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed her with a group of middle schoolers. The hotel was very accommodating to our large group and patient with the kids. The rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel was easy to find and we felt safe there. It would be nice if there was water available in the lobby- just a simple dispenser and cups. Buying bottled water can get very expensive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express FRESNO (RIVER PARK) HWY 41.

Stacy Dupont

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed one night for business and one night on my own. There was a bit of a mixup with who was paying for what night. The front desk staff were sooo helpful, kind, and patient. They worked diligently to make the changes that I requested. I can't remember everyone's name, but shout outs to Sarah and Abby.
I also really love that there were fridges and microwaves in the rooms. It made it easier to stick to my healthy eating plan! Oh and a Keurig too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret H
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank You for your recent stay. I apologize for the mix up on the billing, I am pleased we where able to correct the issue. Thank You for the staff mention of Sarah and Abby they where thrilled to see their names mentioned. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked this stay last minute and used points. Out of the gate the staff was great. I arrived to a hand written note from the two managers Itzel and Zulema ( that was fun to type "Itzel and Zulema" ). and on my first morning the sales manager approached me and thanked me by name as well. The hotel was in great condition and worth the $. A great value actually. Very loud train nearby if that's an issue for you. We had no complaints and were treated like VIPs Throughout. Yesinia at the desk went above and beyond for sure. The highlight though was actually breakfast. Not the food as those delicious dreamy cininmin rolls always tease me away from being healthy. It was the attendant Sierra. She was charming, sweet and worked constantly on keeping everything stocked and clean with engaging with all guests. She treated my special needs little sister like a superstar and was honestly the only hotel breakfast attendant we ever requested a selfie with : ) A+ DO IT!

Room Tip: Stay away from the train if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 14sleeves
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

I apologize, this is not for our property. I believe this is for the Holiday Inn Express on Herndon and 99 We are 41 and Herndon in River Park.