US$125
US$100
US$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$56
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanfront deskhotel barfirst floormini fridgethe rooms were nicefresno airportroom keyeasy accessone night stayparking lotsausageluggagenoiserenovationkeys
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I will not stay here Shaun tv did not work and it was old. If I am paying 120 a night should be that quality. Breakfast 11.95 for fake rags and continental breakfast ridiculous. The room was small and leather chair had tears in it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deon C, Front office supervisor at Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Good Afternoon Sir, I'm very sorry that your stay with us was not to your liking. I do wish we could've made your stay better for you. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

6 nights and I’m getting cabin fever staying in the small room for work but for a night or tow it’s not bad. Clean and mostly quiet and remodeled. Desk chair is comfortable and clever to use light from glass door on refrigerator as night light.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Deon C, Front desk supervisor at Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Good evening Ma'am, Thank you so much for the review. I do apologize for the size of the room not being to your liking. we do have several room types, and I hope next time we are able to get you something that will be better for your stay. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The is the rudest bunch of hotel staff that I ever had the displeasure of doing business with.

These remorseless staff double charged me and it overdrew me in the bank after being promised that they would not charge me. The staff is incapable of solving problems that it causes in a timely manner. They have an I don't care attitude.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Abram M
Wyndhamgardenfresno, Manager at Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Mr. Abram M,

We are sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. The billing error was corrected on the day you checked out, however it takes 7-10 business day for the bank to complete the process. We do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for the time to share your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We turned in our rental car at the airport and only had to cross the street to enter the front door of the Wyndham. We did use the Wyndham shuttle the next morning to fly out because that was easier than crossing the street with our luggage. The other most wonderful feature of the hotel is the indoor pool: really quite large for a hotel, with a beautiful little waterfall. We loved it. The room was excellent, and for a good price.

Stayed: June 2018
Wyndhamgardenfresno, Manager at Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Rappguy,
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are the nearest hotel from Fresno and Yosemite International Airport. I am glad that you loved our indoor pool with a waterfall. We can't wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stayed here on our way to the Grand Canyon. The hotel is just a across the street from the hotel. The pool is large for an indoor pool and it is really a special place. The hotel is nice and clean. I would go back.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank BostonMerlin
Wyndhamgardenfresno, Manager at Wyndham Garden Fresno Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear BostonMerlin,
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We are so happy to hear you liked this location and enjoyed our indoor pool with a waterfall.
We can't wait for your next visit.