“Sushi dinner”
Review of Hoshi Sushi

Hoshi Sushi
Ranked #84 of 403 Restaurants in Fullerton
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Great experience. This is the place I've had sushi the first time. Really good food and a great atmosphere. I like the fact that it hasn't got Wi-Fi so you will interact with your friends more.
All you can eat, 3 big orders for only $30 or something.
Serving was really great!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I always get the same thing from these kind of restaurants. In comparing the crunch roll to others it is below average. Staff did not acknowledge me upon entering. I stood at the door for a long time. Fortunately, there are many other choices around.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Enjoyed a nice dinner at Hoshi sushie with 4 others. We received amazing service, excellent. This Restuarant can be highly recommended.

1  Thank dawncO3406BS
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Came here by recommendation of another website review company who I will not name here. Haha! Came here twice now within a couple days apart. My first visit here, I came for Happy Hour. We were seated right away. There hot tea is good. We ordered three types of sushi. One roll was the "Bomb roll". I can't remember the other two rolls. The men's restroom needs an air freshener or two. The service is okay. I had to flag the easiest each time I needed something.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Husband found this place on accident a few weeks ago and gave it a try. He and his friends can really eat sushi, so it can be expensive. The prices here are reasonable and the sushi made to order. Appetizers, soup, salad and sushi is included in the AYCE price. We came here so I could give it a try and we really enjoyed it. Servings are small, but it is all you can eat.