“Stylist place for a quick drink and snacks”
Review of Cha2O

Cha2O
Ranked #203 of 385 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Lots of specialty boba drinks, huge portions and very delicious. The snacks are also tasty. A nice, clean and hip place to relax. You can also do take-outs

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We came for dessert. The creme brûlée was amazing!!!! The servings are super small though for the price. Each creme brûlée was just a couple spoonfuls. We wanted to try the s'mores cake but were brought cheesecake instead. After several attempts to have this corrected we gave in and ate the cheesecakes which were average. Management wasn't interested that we didn't get what we ordered. It's a super busy place. People obviously like the food. There was quite a line to get in. But the service was lacing. Between that and the prices, I wouldn't return, at least not for dessert.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Parking here can be a challenge on a Friday night since there are a hand full of clubs around this area. If you can't find a parking spot just outside this place, there is a parking garage about 150 yards east from this place. Just warning you that the parking garage smells like urine. I recommend trying to find parking on the street if you can't take the smell.

Once we got inside, we were able to be seated immediately. The service is okay here. We tend to flag down the waiter each time we needed something. We ordered popcorn chicken and steak & egg plate. As for drinks, I ordered black milk tea with boba. Everything tasted delicious and the steak was medium-well as I requested.

The music is loud here in the evenings. There is one large HDTV tuned to a movie but muted. I have to yell when I talk to someone across the table from me. The restrooms were maintained and clean.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

If you're looking for a very nice sit down restaurant with great teas, slushies, smoothies, and other creative drinks (non-alcoholic kind), then this is the place for you. The food (Asian dishes) there is excellent as well. Examples include spring rolls, hot pots, skewers, and soups (pho). You know what I'm talking about! The atmosphere is very nice as well for a first date or with family and friends.