“The best sushi in Fullerton California....mmmmmmmm”
Review of Sushi MOMO

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi MOMO
Ranked #136 of 380 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

I will continue taking my family and dates too they will all love me more cause I picked a awesome sushi place ...I'm always going back mmmmmm.....:-) :-) :-)

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Excellent sushi , great service as always. Yoshi is the best chef in my opinion. Not sure what Katie gripe is, we've been here many times and the service is always great.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Have visited here 2 times. It is just okay. Not spectacular food. Don't really care to have mayo mixed with fish items.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

The menu is pretty boring, and prices are outrageous! The miso soup was good, but the sushi was sub-par. One thing on the menu that was enjoyed by everyone at the table was the lettuce shrimp roll. The real complaint is the service here. Our waitress had the audacity to ask us "if we were almost done because" she needed the table. We had just completed signing the check!!! There were also only about a dozen tables in the restaurant, almost all of which were empty on a Friday night. I must say, shame on you Sushi MOMO!!! I'm now nick naming you Sushi NONO!!!