“My weekly YUM place”

Kyotori Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 436 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 11 July 2015

A friend introduced me to Kyotori about a year ago and I introduced to my hubby and mom. They both loved it on the first visit. Since, I've taken a couple friends who love sushi and they have fallen in love too.

I'm not a big sushi eater but I love Japanese chicken, rice and salad. Their teriyaki chicken breast is SO delicious. Their salad with that authentic ginger dressing is my favorite.

The staff here is always so gracious and the prices are great.

Definitely give it a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Very friendly and helpful crew. Sushi always fresh and delicious! Always where I go when I have a craving!

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Best Japanese food that I had in CA...don't hesitate guys...run...everything is perfect...the food, the service, the clean less...
Today we had the udon menu with 2 extra shrimp tempuras...outstandingly delicious
And I am having a iced green tea to go...yummmm