Stayed here for five nights in early December. Definitely walkable to Disney main gate but there's a shuttle you can take - 3 day pass is $18.00 and is good for unlimited use for going back and forth. Ample parking but there is a daily rate. Excellent daily breakfast - good selection and changes daily. Wi-fi is good unless there's a big group on the weekend which happened to us and then the wi-fi is spotty and slow. Front desk staff are super helpful and really friendly. Helped up arrange shuttle and passes for Universal and gave really great dining options including K-Town. I would have given the rooms five stars but the A/C units are really loud. Would definitely stay here again when the new Star Wars attraction opens in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in Garden Grove, CA is located 1 mile from Disneyland(R) Resort. The Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Anaheim-Garden Grove is one of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast daily and in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles / Anaheim / Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hampton Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles - Anaheim - Garden Grove Orange County, CA