“Breakfast time”

Ranked #8 of 454 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Anerican Food with a modern flare - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day
Reviewed 21 September 2017

What can I say... we had breakfast, the pancake, ham and poach eggs are delicious. The baby likes her pancake. Nice place.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

After Disneyland, stopped here for some togo food to take back to the hotel. It tasted very good. Had the crusted Parmesan chicken. My wife had another chicken. Entree which she liked as well. They validate parking too which is great. Didnt try any desserts but they did look tasty.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Coco's is from the 1940s. It serves breakfast, pies and a variety of other American standards. I'm happy that this place has survived. It's an old times, diner-type establishment.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Went on my last day in Anaheim as I didn't feel like paying $25 for hotel breakfast buffet. Bacon and eggs done right - too many places don't cook over easy correctly. You get choices of bread for breakfast and this choice includes selection from their bakery. Of course I had to choose coffee cake and it was delicious. I would definitely go back if I'm ever in Anaheim again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

First off, my co-worker and I were flabbergasted by the menu - so many wonderful choices for breakfast! The server was very friendly, and what we each ordered was wonderful! I recommend the scrambles, or the Pacific omelette! Liked it so much, we went back again the next morning.