See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

So the place is crap, definitely one of those hotels just to have sex or do drugs. First problem was I booked on hotels.com then this hotel charges me again after I told the lady I already paid on the website, but the hotel charged me about $10 less so I got a refund form the website (only up side) the place was dirty, there was mold in the shower (not just a little), holes in the wall and doors, and the first thing I saw when I woke up was 3 roaches hanging out on the wall because they own the place.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy W
Reviewed 23 September 2016

The wife of the owner was extremely belligerent and rude. She falsely accused us and harassed us loudly in front of people that were in the motel with her. She pointed her finger at us because she thought that we had not paid for the day. However, we had paid for the day. In fact we had paid earlier the night before for the day ahead. She even had the nerve to send for a man to put us out of the room we were staying in. Her husband who was involved in our transaction for payment of the room that night was in the shower. When he got out, he told us that he had to check. We cold not believe it!He was the one involved in our payment of the room. We had paid two times in one day for two nights which covered this day as well. He soon looked at the books and saw that WE WERE RIGHT! We told him to get his wife so that she could have the opportunity to apologize to us. After tussling with him in conversation about it, he went and got her and she did not want to apologize. Instead she wanted to justify the situation by saying that her husband was in the shower and she thought that we had not paid instead of simply looking at the books like he did. Also, they lied about having "Wi-Fi" available. They lure you in making you think that you will be able to use their wi-fi but when they get you into the room and you ask why the wi-fi is not working, they blame it on the carrier or they say too many people using the wi-fi at one time. I am a world traveler. For business, I travel to 3rd world countries. Their Wi-Fi works better than this place. I believe that it is ALL LIES!!!!....I also had to kill roaches!.. I WARN YOU...DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS MOTEL. IT IS AS CREEPY AS ALL OF THE REVIEWS BEFORE MINE....I AM SURE THAT IT WILL ALSO COVER ALL OF THE REVIEWS THAT WILL BE SPOKEN AFTER MINE...AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ATTITUDE AND WRONGFULL ACCUSIATIONS!!!!!....HIGHLY...INSULTED!!..They should be reported to the BBB! and the Rip Off Report!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank tonylO3951VE
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Where to begin, quoted one price only to be charged a higher one, filthy room, fridge didn't work, moved to a smaller room with no microwave, noisy, asked the receptionist to print us a boarding pass to be told no "I don't have the facilities" after he printed our bill, and reprinted the booking agents invoice, horrid lying little pleb!!!! Had a lot better for a lot less, STOP ELSEWHERE

Room tip: Stop elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 2 July 2015

The man who checked us in was filled with skin lesions. Should have been my red flag! The room was filthy!! Was never cleaned! There was cigarette butts on the carpet.. It stank like cigarette smoke..there were hairs in the shower. The carpet wasn't vacuumed and the bathroom floor had trash on the floor. And the worst thing.. Cockroach on wall!!! I had to shake out all my belongings and throw them in the trunk. 2days later I developed ringworm on my arm!!!! Don't stay here!!!!

Date of stay: June 2015