“Most Authentic Cuban food in LA”

La Cubana Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 490 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious. No matter what you order it will taste like Cuban food would taste at your Cuban bestfriend's grandmothers home. I love the Rabo! But please the ropa vieja....so yummy.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is probably one of the best Cuban restaurants in Los Angeles!
Our family, party of 12 had mom's birthday lunch here today, the food was excellent, the service was perfection!
Take it from a Cuban, this place knows what Cuban food is suppose to taste like.
The ropa vieja was delicious and my wife ordered camarones enchilados and they were fabulous!
Thanks for making my mom's 83rd birthday a great time!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

My family comes here at least once week, we love everything on the menu.. the ribs, the oxtails, the fried chicken , and lots more.. everything is delicious!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This is the best of Cuban food ever, I recommend the ceviche and the lechon plate which it will melt in your mouth .
They always have the best lunch specials the service is excellent we love our server Sofia is just an awesome very friendly and Norma very serious but so professional .
We love coming here I used to like Versailles but this is by far one of the greatest similar to a good Cuban place in Miami or better

1  Thank Dianamun
Reviewed 1 February 2016

La Cubana is back! new location and the food and service is better than ever, the absolute best Palomilla steak on the planet, the Ox-tails stew, rabo encendido is to die for, great to stones, try it, also it is cheap.