“Absolutely the perfect destination!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jacque L
South Pasadena, California
“Absolutely the perfect destination!”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Nuel and her staff were stellar. The cottage was roomier than anticipated and the decor was much nicer in person than in the photos. There was every kind of kitchen utensil you could imagine and the linens were awesome. We stayed for 3 weeks and the location was perfect for us; it was very quiet, we could walk to restaurants and were in close proximity to high end or "regular" shopping . I was alone some of the time and felt entirely safe walking around the neighborhood. We will recommend the Cottages to all of our family and friends. It was a very pleasant stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cottage decor
Liked least: Kind of far from work
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for all the kind words. We're delighted you appreciated the cottage and location! It's been a pleasure hosting you and we'd be happy to have you (or your visiting family now that you're living in town) back. Best wishes to you and thanks again!
Margaret...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Staying at "the cottages" made my trip a pleasure”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I visit my son and daughter-in-law in LA at least twice a year. My daughter-in-law is in medical school and they live in a loft apartment right now. Jessica needs her sleep, so I chose to find a place to stay. There are the usual motels and hotels--I couldn't find one I liked in Glendale, and close to Los Feliz, where Olan and Jessica live. A friend of a friend told me about the cottages. And what a discovery.

I would call the cottages an Inn. There is a lovely courtyard, it is in the middle of a lovely neighborhood, and it feels NOTHING like a hotel. My cottage had one bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. All the amenities of home were provided. The kitchen was stocked, the place was elegant, I could have just moved in. There is off street parking, if one needs parking (I did not). It is quiet, peaceful, and felt like a home. I have stayed several times over the past few years, and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The owner, Nuel, is very attentive and makes sure you have everything you need.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just how lovely the cottage was, and how lovely the property is.
Liked least: Nothing that I can think of. I'm not sure if pets are allowed.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
los angeles
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing