“Great empanadas!”
Review of Rika's Empanadas

Rika's Empanadas
Ranked #30 of 132 Restaurants in Glendora
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Have been a customer for several years and I just keep coming back. Great selection of delicious empanadas. Many creative combinations of ingredients like bacon and prunes, cheese and onion as well as the traditional beef, chicken, tuna and many more. The pizza is also very good. The service is friendly and efficient. A real treat!!!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 29 September 2015

very friendly with lots of argentinians watching soccer but there are locals, too this is good when you don't want to spend alot of money and the portions are large nothing to dislike

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I love eating here! With family, friends, or even alone. I typically buy 3-5 empanadas at a time because they're so good. For a meal for four, I suggest a salad, pizza, and an empanada or two for each person. You get your money's worth here and the family that runs it are super friendly.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 21 April 2015

they have 2 specials every day that they are open: 2 empenadas
with a slice of pizza (huge) and a drink or 3 empanadas & a drink
nothing fancy friendly lots of argentinians eat there and watch
soccer on the tv something alittle out of the ordinary

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Tried this restaurant after a recommendation came from another local. I had driven by this place a few times and didn't think it was very big. When we entered the restaurant we were surprised. There are several tables with seating for small or larger groups. We sat down and looked over the menus and started speaking to the nice waitress. She made recommendations to popular empanadas and we selected a few of her recommendations. We tried chicken, beef and one with spinach. They recommend that one person can eat 2 or 3 empanadas. We were not disappointed with our selections. They also served pizza and it was actually pretty good. They also have a section of baked breads that looked really good and the next time I visit, I will try some. I did try one of their desserts and it was heavenly. It was a slice of cake with peaches and some very delicious frosting. I can't recall the name of the cake but I got the last slice so it must be a popular item. We ate for a family of three with around 20 bucks and that included desserts and drinks.

We will definitely be back. From speaking to different people who have been there, they have said that people drive from all over Los Angeles for these empanadas. Who knew Glendora had a little gem from Argentina!

Date of visit: August 2014