See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We made several calls as we approached the area and found hotels sold out or very expensive. The Coach N Four had rooms available, a bit off the beaten path, at reasonable price so we opted to take a look.

The room is dated and there were some mold issues in the bathroom. However carpet seemed new, beds were solid, and the room seemed as clean as could be managed short of a remodel. Without other options nearby, we booked it.

Unlike other commentators, our room has a light in the bathroom and shower, and curtains, but I do agree the towels could stand an upgrade, as could the climate control system.

All in all this is budget offering and is just barley acceptable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I'm generally a happy traveler and have little bad to say about most h/motels, but this was an exception. It's an old, motor lodge, but there was a festival in town, so there was nothing else. First, when we checked in, our curtains were missing from the only window, which faced an alley. Not a huge deal, except Saturday was our sleep in day and the window faces east. They've done what they can, but the decor was tired and worn. The room was clean, but the A/C was SUPER loud and the bathroom was a shower with a toilet in it. I think it was intended to be ADA compliant, except that you could never fit a wheelchair through the narrow door (which didn't close). The sheets didn't fit the bed and kept coming off and the bed, while generally comfortable (to sit on) was as hard as plywood. There are people that live in the motel too (again fine), except their idea of a Saturday night doesn't fit the average hotel guest... we had to get up early. I think management should put all the longer-term residents together instead of spreading them out and create a motel section, separate. It wasn't terrible, but I hope I never have to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The service is great. Everyone is real friendly. My children where treat very good. I love this motel and we will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We stayed 2 separate nites here, for lack of anything else available! June 17th we had Room 18 with approximately half inch mold/mildew around bathtub, non-working stopper in sink, dark rust stains in toilet bowl, generally dark and shoddy carpets, etc. We mentioned to desk staff about the disgusting tub area. We came back June 19th and were given Room 6, described as a large, roomier space that had just been "deep cleaned". No mold/mildew in the tub, but the toilet was barely attached at the base, seems it could easily tip over completely. Screens didn't fit windows so numerous flying bugs came in and we actually saw several bugs in the bed that night, possibly a flea or two and don't want to wonder about the rest. Again, front desk staff were friendly and helpful, but the condition of the rooms is deplorable, badly in need of complete renovation. We won't be back.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I stayed here for a week back in March of 2011. The service was horrible, and the rooms were not very clean. This time it was compleatly different. The rooms are CLEAN and the management is very nice and helpfull. In march I didnt even know all the things the motel offered. This time was different. Its like the whole place has done a 180. I would recomend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. The new managment is AWSOME!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family