Gold Miners Inn(Grass Valley)
US$194
US$189
US$180
Sierra Mountain Inn(Grass Valley)
US$170
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you like drug deals going on outside your door, chain smokers standing in the halls, and disgusting stained filthy bedding, toilets, tubs/showers, etc ...then I guess this is the place for you. If not, DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

- burn holes in sheets and bedding
- non smoking rooms still smell like cigs
- broken bathroom tiles
- broken lights
- doors don't lock
- towels are dyed blue and run
- NO HOT WATER
- this is place is a bad joke.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank steve k
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Beware, book online and no refund.

Worst room I've been in in over 40 years of traveling. After discovering the bedding had not been changed, I was able to get only 2 clean sheets and a pillowcase from the office. With no offer of help, I stripped the beds and we had to use our car blankets, as the ones on the beds were burned, torn, and had crusty stains. Everything in the room was covered with years of filth, both body fluids and dirt. There was evidence of delayed maintenance everywhere. For example, the broken bathroom window had been replaced with a loose piece of plexiglass leaning in its stead.

I was unable to rouse management in the morning once the need for a clean shower curtain became known. Please note in the picture, both the pink and black mold. We had the added bonus of hand prints and I don't want to know what else. I took it down, which was not easy as some of the rings had rusted, took it with me to the office but after knocking and ringing the bells on the office door for over 20 minutes, no one responded, despite the "Open" sign on the locked door.

My list of complaints would go on for another 1000 words or more so I'll stop now and let the pix tell the story.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Suellen L
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were attending a wedding in Grass Valley. The bride had booked a block of rooms for guests. It was not up to our standards, but nothing else in town was available. The room was dark and not particularly inviting. We did meet other wedding guests sitting outside their room nextdoor to ours.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DZehrbach
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Saw the reviews and booked a King room for Friday night. Got to hotel around 5pm for check in, Were alot of guys standing around the parking areas, Owner Natasha shewed them off when we pulled in. Got the 1st room and the bed was not made room was dirty, Room 2 Had dirty personal items in it. Asked for our money back and went to the Best Wertern off Sutter rd.
We Flew in to Grass Valley Airport and would not stay here again. BEWARE!

Room Tip: Stay in Name brand name hotel when on trips They have more to loose than these guys will never see us again.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family