“This should NOT be listed anywhere!”
Review of Coach N Four Motel

Coach N Four Motel
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Grass Valley
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We had a long day of driving so we decided to look for a motel. We found this motel and decided to check in. WORST decision ever! This place is disgusting! Never ever have I seen a motel or even a hostel this dirty! And for the price of 90 USD??? Its a joke!

1st- There were hand marks in ALL our pillows! So i decided to check all the sheets! Its sooo obvious that they didnt change the sheets and pillow cases from the previous guests! Good thing i had a few extra blankets in our car so i covered everything with our own blanket.

2nd- the washroom. I dont even know how to explain how filthy it was, i mean the bathtub was black almost from scum lines. They had the guts to use a white shower curtain! It was just black half way thru! I had to wear flipflops in the shower and made sure i wasnt touching anything it wS that gross!

3rd- You'll hear people having sex all night long because apparently thats where prostitutes go and bring their costumers. ( we learned this the next day)

4th- the place is just sketchy. Everyone looks like a junky. You see people exchanging stuff (im guessing its drugs) outside their rooms. And cops seems to drop by once in a while.

I dont know how to stress it enough but please dont go here. You'll not just waste your money but you also wont get any sleep!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ricalabonita

Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you like drug deals going on outside your door, chain smokers standing in the halls, and disgusting stained filthy bedding, toilets, tubs/showers, etc ...then I guess this is the place for you. If not, DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

- burn holes in sheets and bedding
- non smoking rooms still smell like cigs
- broken bathroom tiles
- broken lights
- doors don't lock
- towels are dyed blue and run
- NO HOT WATER
- this is place is a bad joke.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steve k
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Beware, book online and no refund.

Worst room I've been in in over 40 years of traveling. After discovering the bedding had not been changed, I was able to get only 2 clean sheets and a pillowcase from the office. With no offer of help, I stripped the beds and we had to use our car blankets, as the ones on the beds were burned, torn, and had crusty stains. Everything in the room was covered with years of filth, both body fluids and dirt. There was evidence of delayed maintenance everywhere. For example, the broken bathroom window had been replaced with a loose piece of plexiglass leaning in its stead.

I was unable to rouse management in the morning once the need for a clean shower curtain became known. Please note in the picture, both the pink and black mold. We had the added bonus of hand prints and I don't want to know what else. I took it down, which was not easy as some of the rings had rusted, took it with me to the office but after knocking and ringing the bells on the office door for over 20 minutes, no one responded, despite the "Open" sign on the locked door.

My list of complaints would go on for another 1000 words or more so I'll stop now and let the pix tell the story.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Suellen L
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were attending a wedding in Grass Valley. The bride had booked a block of rooms for guests. It was not up to our standards, but nothing else in town was available. The room was dark and not particularly inviting. We did meet other wedding guests sitting outside their room nextdoor to ours.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1.4 km away
Grass Valley Courtyard Suites
Grass Valley Courtyard Suites
#1 of 10 in Grass Valley

Been to Coach N Four Motel? Share your experiences!