“Pricey, but good grub”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have always liked Ribline’s ribs...they aren’t as good as mine, but close. Wait staff was busy but attentive. Food takes a long time to come out, but again it was busy. Very clean and handy for beach goers. Taking a whole family here could cost you an arm and leg. I feel their prices are a bit steep.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

While visiting the area, my husband and I were craving BBQ, and found this on the web. It was a Monday night, and there were only 2 parties in the restaurant. There was a funky, mildew-old pulled pork smell. No ambiance whatsoever. No table cloths. Mostly like a sports bar. We ordered off the combination plate menu, my husband ordered 2 entrees: baby back ribs (2) and chili. His plate held several tiny "crocks" with his sides and the chili...he was expecting a large bowl for the price of $17.99. I ordered the 4 oz. braised tri tip, which came shredded in 1/2" little pieces. What? I have never seen that before. The cole slaw was horrible, and get this, you have to order the cornbread "mini muffin" as a side. For the price, they should give you a basket of bread on the table. The portions were so small, my husband referred to them as micro portions. We left very disappointed.

1  Thank jcdiva
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I should give this place 5 stars for their Mason Jar Meltdown dessert! We shared one....wow! Chunks of brownies mixed with ice cream and fudge and caramel sauces packed into a mason jar! We shared a tri-tip sandwich and market salad.....both good. So many items to choose from. They offer free delivery.....we'll go back to try different things but it's worth going just for the dessert!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

delish ...everything was amazing ..they do close in the middle of the day to reset for dinner but it's worth the wait

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This awesome family business has been around awhile. The food is great and the hospitality is super. I’ve never been disappointed . Happy hour menu is good deal. Worth a visit.