“Very tasty!!”

Lil' Bits Cafe
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2018

When you walk in you notice that the place needs an update but that is the charm of the place. The food is very good and highly recommended. My daughter had an egg sandwich with potatoes that was delicious. I had egges and pancakes and my wife a short stack. The pancakes are very good, light and fluffy. This is a spot the locals love.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

One of my daughter’s favorite food is chili beans. It was the Train Wreck breakfast with chili beans that we shared that had everything on it-eggs, potatoes, and bacon! The service was great and it reminded me of old fashion diners. Park on the street if it’s busy.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Lil Bit's Café is a bit hidden off the main street of Grand Avenue in Grover Beach, but is definitely worth the time to find. We Went for Lunch instead of Breakfast and were very happy with the meal. We both ordered sandwiches and they were piled high with meat and cheese, and on extra large pieces of bread. You will definitely get your monies worth for lunch here, the sandwiches came with French Fries which were also piled high on the plate, and also piping hot .... the staff was very friendly and keep the glasses full of drinks, and consistently checking to make sure everything was good. Lil Bit's Café is not much to look at from the outside and appears small, however is larger then it looks, based on our experience and other reviews, we will be going back for breakfast in the next couple of days, as their menu look delicious !! Would highly recommend Lil Bit's if seeking something good and casual ....

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I ordered on line and the online price was $7.95, I got there and the price was >>> $$ 14.95 $$ <<<. WOW, you got to be kidding me, shame on you guys...................

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place for breakfast on our out of town and found this place. Not much to look at from the outside but it has great food. The waitress were fast and friendly. I would go there again.