Cottages on River Road(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$630
US$510
Johnson's Beach - Cabins and Campground(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
Fern Grove Cottages(Guerneville)
Sonoma Orchid Inn(Guerneville)
TripAdvisor
boon hotel & spa(Guerneville)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewson stiltsfull kitchenliving roomhot tubrussian rivernice swimming poolthe riverchecking outfamily reunionlovely settingdvd playerthe cottageseasy accesssonoma countyget awayredwood forestbodega bay
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Always stay in Apple House and love it. Nice, quiet retreat not far from the ocean. Be sure to eat at Cape Fear Restaurant in Duncan Mills. Apple house has a nice kitchen and Corner Nook 4 meals cooked in. The windows look out into the trees and it has a nice deck overlooking the pool

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack V
Reviewed 4 October 2017

While my return visit to Sonoma County was for an unhappy event - a friend's memorial service - the folks at Creekside went out of their ways to make things comfortable and comforting for me. The unit (Pinot) was immaculate, wonderfully quiet, and well equipped. I really appreciated the quality of the ground coffee provided and the provision of real half&half instead of chemical stuff.

I can't wait to go back for a happier occasion... and this time to make it a return with my husband to commemorate our wonderful wedding festivities there several years ago.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter was getting married in the area and this place was the most convenient so we rented MULTIPLE rooms for several nights. When I called to ask for rates the lady wasn't very friendly but you'd think with as much business as I was giving them she'd be happy to have us but from the minute we checked in until we checked out she was very rude.
I was personally staying in the Treehouse which has a loft and the night we came back from the wedding there was a bat up there so we called the front desk and some strange man came and got the bat out. When I was checking out I joked about the bat and the owner got very defensive and rudely told me it was OUR fault it was there because we left the door open. I told her we hadn't left any doors open and she argued with me that we had because she saw our door open (I guess she had nothing to do but watch our door!) The only time our door was open was when people were coming in around 10:00 am to get ready for the wedding and first off bats rarely fly during the day and secondly I think with a roomful of people someone would have noticed if a bat flew in the room and up the stairs. The point is that instead of being a responsible owner and apologizing to us for the frightening inconvenience she instead tried to place the blame on us.
Late another night she came to our room and told my son she wanted a heater that was in our room for another room. My son was confused about what she wanted so when I came out she rudely told me that she was the owner and our heater worked good enough so she wanted the space heater that was in our room for another room. Since it was in OUR room I could have just told her we needed it but we happily brought it out and when my son nicely offered to carry it for her she jerked it out of his hand and stormed off.
Of the multiple rooms we had the majority of them were occupied by mature adults over 50, my 28 year old daughter who was getting married was in one and the one I was in was occupied by myself, my husband, my 18 year old son and his friend. All of us spent most of the time we were in town either preparing the wedding site or at the wedding and basiy the only thing we did in our rooms was sleep so it's not like we were having big parties and causing trouble which might warrant the owner not being nice to us. After reading all the other people's reviews on how great the owner is I totally expected a nice woman who is happy to have your business but that is certainly far from what we received.
Our room (The Treehouse) was definitely "rustic" and also looked like it was in a different decade. All of the decorations are quite "eclectic" but considering that because that room is very large it is supposed to be family friendly it's interesting that there's a nude painting hanging right in the middle of the living room.
All in all it is in a beautiful setting and the rooms were adequate but because of the owners unwelcoming attitude the only way I'd ever stay here again is if I had no place else to stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Natalie J
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The room has great. Really enjoyed the pool. Very nice people who manage the hotel.They bought a tub of ice to the room for our cold drinks, as it was over 100 degrees. We will return as we really enjoyed the peaceful environment. Looking forward to returning.

Room Tip: charming room with lots of windows
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Lynn C, Owner at Creekside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Creekside. We enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've stayed at the Creekside 3 different summers and I will be back again next summer. The cottages are fully equipped with a living room, kitchen and bedroom. Very comfortable and clean. The property is spacious and well cared for. The pool is quite large and usually empty when I stay there. A short walk into town so you can leave your car behind and enjoy the stroll.

Room Tip: The Dove Cottage is up a flight of stairs and at the end (only one neighbor) so there is peace and quiet to be enjoyed.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends