See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Booked this hotel for an employee and I wouldn't recommend it at all!
There is no wifi, There's not enough towels, they only had the small ones and they were dirty too (they had hair on them!!), The beds were pretty uncomfortable also. The only good thing about it was the price, $72 a night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Los Angeles - Hacienda Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Casey, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

An unexpected medical emergency with my dog caused me to have an extended 7-day stay at this Motel 6 in Hacienda Heights. The first room I was given had a smokey odor, I asked for a new room, they happily obliged. Two days later, I checked out and then back in. The staff. already anticipating my smell issues asked if I would like to smell the next room first, I did, and it was fine. Motel 6 allows dogs at no extra charge, and the room has a faux wood floor which I really liked for the sole purpose of "knowing" what was on it versus a dark, patterned carpet. I wiped it down with wipes and paper towels every day, to make certain it was clean and kept my shoes off inside. (*The floors can get dirty-black fast due to the black pavement right outside the door.) The rest of the room and amenities are what you can expect from a 1 star, value motel, but overall the room was clean. However, it was the Staff that made this stay excellent; every single one I spoke with, from the front desk clerks to housekeeping, went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. They were so very helpful, friendly and compassionate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sonya, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent team members and our pet friendly policy. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This time, I would like to share my experience staying at the Motel 6 Hacienda Heights in April 2016. I often stay in this hotel property in the past when I plan to visit Cabazon factory outlet the next morning as it is located off the 60 freeway half way to Cabazon. It is good for a night stay only.

However, I was quite surprised to find that they did renovate the hotel's room totally during my stay this time. It gave a better feeling staying in a newly renovated room. Although the (renovated) room was not luxurious but it did serve its function. As I had mentioned, don't expect to find a 3~4 stars' facilities in this motel but it was fairly good enough for a night's stay at the price they had offered.

No breakfast offered in the hotel, no wifi but someone would find free coffee in the lobby. The hotel property was fairly safe and it was not noisy although it was located off a busy freeway. Based on my previous stays in this particular motel, I have no hesitation to recommend this motel property to everyone who is looking for a decent accommodation at reasonable rate during their future visit in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor room especially if you have big and heavy luggage as this hotel has no elevator in their property
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

This motel 6 is a wonderful place to shower,and relax after shopping at Walmart with your beautiful Queen while the 2 kids are at home sound asleep.I just believe a spa suite in many of the rooms is a dream for me,and Laurie.1999

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I requested a nonsmoking room and they put me in a smoking room, when I asked about it they said they were full but they could come spray something in my room. I told the woman one of my dogs had epilepsy and cannot have that stuff sprayed. The floor is FILTHY!! I mean GROSS. My socks are almost black and my dogs feet are filthy. Also the ceiling is really thin, it sounds like an elephant is in the room above us. I came to the area for a dog show but will not be staying at this Motel 6 again.

Room Tip: The dog area with bags is by the pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo