“A cute find!”
Review of Zaytoona

Zaytoona
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Hanford
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

We were out of town doing a little shopping and stopped in for dinner. We were met by Whitley, the hostess, greeter, waitress, etc. She managed the entire operation. We ordered baba ganoush to start. Whitley chose for me. I was brought the mixed kabob which was excellent. My wife kept commenting that the salad and her chicken kabob reminded her of the food in Greece on a recent trip. Wonderful experience at Zaytoona!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Hanford is the county seat for King's County in the San Joaquin Valley, and we visit for family visits. So we were really surprised that there was a Mediterranean restaurant, with great food. My wife ordered the kebab plate and I did the spicy chicken. Both came with a fattoush salad. They were enormous portions, and we had to bag half of it. We noticed every other patron bagged theirs as well.

The wait staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The restaurant is apparently very new, occupying a spot downtown. We like the find, and will drop in again.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I have enjoyed the salmon salad several times, and a sampler plate. The taboull mix is tasty..the owner does not plan to offer alcohol on the m e by, though..

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I have had dinner here several times since it opened and I have not been disappointed yet. The food is excellent. My favorite is the lamb kabob dinner. This is a hidden gem in Hanford. Only criticism is they need to add a full bar.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

At last a place in Hanford to get well cooked lamb, Mediterranean style. Someone said Zaytoona has been open since April; I had no idea. Yesterday, my wife had the lamb shank and I had the lamb ribs, because Heather recommended it, and she "wouldn't lie". She was right, the ribs came with humus, rice, pita bread, and salad. I liked it enough to tell you, we'll return for seconds and thirds. The ambiance is not that impressive, but the service and food were very good.