All reviews parking lot one night front desk staff dennys office military safety
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing to cheer about...typical M6 ...room was cleen..bed was comfortable. Room was s little dated . Wi Fi. was very slow...but worked. A Dennys and McDonald's in the Parking lot... No safety issues... Parking area was lit up like a military test site ! Check in was quick ..Front desk staff was very professional.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Staff were really friendly and accommodating but witnessing some kind of showdown between guests when we arrived at night didn't fill us with confidence. Hoodies hanging around at ground level should be moved on by security. Having said that, a member of security staff was visible and reassuring. Room was ok. Hot shower and comfy bed. Good enough for a one night stop over.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

This was the first time I ever experienced a truly "single" room.
I never knew they existed before this stay.
On a lot of my trips Hotels/Motels just give me a double for one and call it a single.
I hope my review of it is something one would expect to be normal for a single room.
At least I hope it was a single ...I would hate to think this room was a double.

First off ...it was a VERY small room.
The bathroom was almost bigger than the main room.

It had a full sized bed and a 27" flatscreen and that was about it.

No microwave, no fridge and no hairdryer.

If you want wifi you'll have to go to the office.
They won't set it up over the phone.
The wifi pretty much sucked. Slow speeds and constant disconnections.
I should have known better when the front desk agent laughed when I asked about the connection process.
You're probably better off using your phone as a hot spot if you can.
The cost was 2.99 for the wifi for one night

Now I don't know if this place is like this all the time but when I was there, there were a lot of people hanging out on the balconies and yelling to other friends below, a lot of open drinking going on ...and so forth.
It was so bad a fellow female worker I travel with, who staying in the room next door, had to ask me to walk her to the office because she didn't feel safe.
She's no cream puff either because she helps lift our heavy loads, just as much as I do.
I would not recommend this place for families with children or single female travelers.
Unless you like staying locked in your room the whole time.
I never really found the ice machine. I think I saw where it was but I didn't like the environment around it so I stayed away.
Like the wifi I guessed they probably charged per bucket on the ice any way so I was better off without it.
Come to think of it ...I don't remember seeing an ice bucket in the room???

The hotel does surround a McDonalds and a gas station w/ store and there's a Target down the street.

Sorry Motel 6 personnel but 1st impressions and curb appeal are everything to me and I won't be returning to this location/branch.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I selected this motel when I needed a value-priced place in the area for a quick overnight stay as I was passing through. It was my first Motel 6 experience and I was pleasantly surprised. Obviously, it's nothing fancy but the room was just what I needed at a good price. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean, adequately appointed and well maintained. The AC worked. And the shower/bathroom was clean and functioned perfectly. Being near 880 there is traffic noise but it is mainly a general soft roar that blends with the sound of the AC. I had no problems sleeping. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Not a place I'd hang out but for a place to sleep it was just fine.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was coming in straight from a 4 start hotel and I was actually very apprehensive about how this hotel would turn out to be as it was my first stay in any Motel 6 chain!! I could not find any 3/4 star hotels for the date I was looking for and hence I had no choice but to book this one.

But surprisingly, it was nice to see the room clean and well maintained and the Staff too was very nice and courteous and made my stay very comfortable. They had provided ample towels for one person. The downsides are noise in around the room and hotel, no breakfast, no microwave or fridge or even a coffee maker and $3 per day wi-fi charges which had terrible speed and connectivity!

But then like I said before, it is a no-frills motel and one shouldn't expect much from it. I would give it a 4 star rating for Room cleanliness and Staff but only a 2 star for the rest of the facilities!!!

However, if someone's having a long drive and wants to break his/her journey for a night, this place seems alright. Especially given its location. It is located right between the Denny's and MacDonalds and about 0.3 miles from Taco Bell and as well as 0.7 miles away from Target and a large shopping mall. So, location is surely a plus for this Motel!!

Date of stay: June 2017