The Duchamp Healdsburg
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
H2 Hotel(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$290
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$318
River Belle Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$318
The Raford Inn Bed and Breakfast(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$200
Haydon Street Inn B & B(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$295
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$375
Official Site
All reviewsstainless steelpool and hot tubgranolasmall boutiqueamazing showerwine countryfresh pastriesunique hotelcontinental breakfasthuge bathroomboiled eggsthe main squaredouble sinksrelaxing stayprivate patiothe location is perfecttown square
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We checked in here last week for a couple of nights to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. The Duchamp was above and beyond what we expected! We knew that they had individual private suites, a stunning pool, and and awesome location. But what really sold me was some of the finer details like the bed which was like sleeping on a cloud, the super fluffy towels, and Nespresso machines in every room. I also loved that there were a few different sizes of glasses to accommodate our wine choices brought back from tastings. And a light breakfast provided in the morning! Our only regret was not being able to stay longer and enjoy the darling town square (just a block away) and all the amazing restaurants there. We can't wait to go back! One word to the wise though: the Duchamp does not allow children so this is a perfect spot for a romantic getaway or a relaxing trip with friends.

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms and they are all large suites so you really can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We traveled to Sonoma with friends for our annual trip and stayed 3 nights at The Duchamp. We were very happy with the privacy each couple had in our own 'cottage-style" rooms. The decor is modern, the amenities in the room were top notch. The continental breakfast each morning included soft boiled eggs, fruit and local pastries with fresh juices and coffee. The owners were very friendly and accessible , and were there for breakfast each morning. The location was near the Main Street, with many shoppes, restaurants and wine tasting rooms. I do not hesitate to recommend The Duchamp if visiting Healdsburg and the surrounding Sonoma area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We felt like we had a private hotel although there were other guests on the property. It was very quite which was just the kind of experience we were hoping for. The breakfast was very nice and the staff very accommodating.

The Duchamp felt like our own private hotel. There were other guests on the property but were seldom seen or heard. The breakfast was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. The only negative was the bathroom, which we were told will be remodeled soon. Our shower head did not work well and the sink is ridiculously small even though it is in a very generously sized counter. We would like to return ( after the bathroom upgrade) and would recommend The Duchamp to friends.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mbardon1
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The rooms are large and modern with all the amenities one could ever want. My room opened to the pool and jacuzzi but felt private as there is a fenced patio between the two. The bed linens are luxurious and the oversized bathroom provides a spa like feeling. It provides a wonderful respite after a day of wandering around the town and tasting wines. It's in easy walking distance of the main square. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We arrived with sounds of jack hammers from a city project. Sounded like jack hammers hitting metal. It was so loud and the check in person just shrugged it off as not a big deal. We were only there for 2 nights so it would have been nice for the property to advise us that there was loud construction going on near them so that we could make the choice to change to another property. At $425 a night, I would have expected more. When I sent an email to the property letting them know how unhappy we were about our stay, they responded back after 5 days with an offer of a free night if we booked an additional 2 nights. This means we would have to spend another $850 to get their offer. They said the city was only supposed to work till 5pm but we were annoyed ourselves when it went past 5. I know city work is uncontrollable but I spoke to other businesses around as I couldn't stand to hang out in the room and listen to the pounding and they were saying it had been going on awhile. This is the first ever bad review I have written because it takes a lot for me to complain but when I received the response I got, I didn't even respond to their offer. I am not out to get anything free, just a sincere apology from the owners would have been nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple