“Great lunch stop enroute !!”

Dry Creek General Store
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Yummy panini made to order. Or try the house special smoked brisket or pulled pork panini. Cute store selling local goods like cheeses and dips. Outdoor seating. On route to lake sonoma or a nearby winery. Staff very cordial and welcoming. A little pricey but worthy experience. Gets busy on weekends. Small parking area.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Old time style general store. The have souvenirs and the food is excellent. If you go here, try the French Dip.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I've been all over the world and this was one of the best sandwiches I ever had. I couldn't eat dinner it was so big... Make this your must do stop for lunch when doing the wineries in this area. We did it TWICE it was so good

Reviewed 10 April 2017

They weren't very happy to see me. I think they were closing in 10 minutes but they had pretty much shut everything down. I was lucky to get a bottle of water. I mean if you want to close at 5, wait until 5 right? The girl (and I mean girl) who rang me up was pretty rude.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This store is quaint and a throwback to a bygone aria. They have some of the best sandwiches around. If you are out visiting wineries and you need a bite to eat don’t hesitate to stop at this store for a snack. There are picnic tables outside with views of the surrounding vineyards.