See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017

2 times staying here and only reason is our family is staying at my brothers because of fire... With 7 of use under one roof a night away needed sometimes.. 1st time I got a suite for me alone which had no shower soap but not a big deal i just mentioned on check out they should fill it for next people. 2nd aka night before last they put a all nighter lady with a kid above me. Stomping all night with 3 hrs sleep. I called at 4am when stomping scared me awake it was so bad and desk was closed so i called booking # and they unberstood 1/2 of what i was saying.. WORST night ever....

Room Tip: So far deserved nothing!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable room, good shower, close to downtown, and a very nice complimentary breakfast. I would definitely stay there again if I'm back in town! Room rate is totally worth and service was better than I was expecting

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This hotel was just okay. The girls at the front desk were friendly and helpful when they were there. The owner/manager, (when the girls were not there), not so much - he really acted like he didn't want to be bothered by guests. The room was as clean as it could be, stains on carpets and linens, bottom of tub was stained. The value for the area was the reason I stayed after I checked in. I would rather spend my money on the places I was going and not give it to the hotel I was not going to be spending a lot of time in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is much nicer on the inside ! Granite countertop with sink, micro, and refrig. Granite countertops in large bathroom. Comfortable bed, white sheets and towels. Nice 40 inch TV with cable channels. It takes roadside motels to a whole new level !
Breakfast - coffee, juice, bagels, toast, cereal was it. ( We would have liked waffles or fruit too !)
We enjoyed our stay here. We recommend this hotel. Much better prices on off- season.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Clean and comfortable stay within walking distance (or cheap uber ride) of downtown Healdsburg. We were able to get early check in and both slept pretty well. It's nothing glamorous but was a great option on a budget.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends