“Charcuterie”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2015

This was a terrific place for lunch. Their menu featured lamb burgers and lots of salads. Unfortunately it has closed in January 2015 with very little notice.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

One of my favorite restaurants in town for a special treat of a meal. The food was always well prepared, delicious and well presented. I will always fondly remember the dining experience with friends and family.

Alas, there is now a handwritten "CLOSED, Merci" sign on the front door, and a "For Lease" sign in the front window. :(

1  Thank esnedden707
Reviewed 9 February 2015

This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed. This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed. This restaurant is now closed. This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed. This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.This restaurant is now closed.asdfghjkkllllllllllllmnopiohogoyufiufiufiufuovovovbihgdurdtrdxgbklvhdxcjhvufvkjhvujvu

Reviewed 19 January 2015

We wandered around downtown Healdsburg looking for a restaurant for dinner and settled on Charcuterie; one of several enticing options. I think what did it for me was the duck confit and it was very good. My wife has the Charcuterie Plate as an appetizer and the ribeye steak for a main course. Both very good.

It's a small restaurant and the staff was very friendly and service was great.

1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 25 November 2014

This is a lovely little cafe with absolutely excellent service and delicious food. We were there for a late lunch on a Monday afternoon, so we were seated as soon as we came in, but it is a tiny place, and I imagine it fills up fast at lunchtime. The hostess brought a basket of fresh French bread and butter and took our beverage orders as soon as she seated us. Our waitress, Gabriella, was charming and very knowledgeable about the menu. I had lots of questions, and she not only answered them, but brought me a sample of the condiment for the sandwich I was considering, to make sure I would like it. My husband and I both had the pork tenderloin sandwich, which came with a very fresh baby lettuce salad, nicely dressed with poppy seed dressing and toasted almonds. The sandwich was on a soft roll from the local Costeaux Bakery, and the pork was delicious. It is a delightful spot right in the downtown, and well worth a visit (and a wait, if necessary) for some great food and service.