US$70
US$72
US$70
  • Free Internet
US$160
All reviewsdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastvery comfortable king size bedquick snackseparate hot tubworked very harddowntown arearestaurants and shoppingsmall refrigeratorplace to stayhotel staffin townno elevatorvisiting friendsconvenient locationfelt very safethe breakfast area
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We spent a night at the Quality Inn in Hemet. The room was a good size, with a very comfortable king size bed, and was very clean. Also had a microwave and a small refrigerator. My lady said there was a weird smell around the sink, but I did not notice it. Bathroom was also clean, although the bottom of the toilet bowl was black.

The best feature at the Quality Inn was their breakfast, served in a room adjacent to the office: pretty much anything you'd want, including coffee, juices, eggs, sausage, pancakes, pastries, cereal, milk and do-it-yourself mini waffles (ok, I had help from the breakfast attendant).

I would not hesitate to stay here next time I'm in Hemet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

We are excited to hear that you had a great nights rest at our hotel, Rob! Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed our spacious rooms and delicious breakfast selection. We are pleased to hear we have been successful in providing you with an excellent experience. On behalf of our entire team here at Quality Inn Hemet, we thank you for your business and we look forward to making your next stay even more pleasant!
Cheers!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We stay here often when visiting friends in town. The location is nice, safe and beautiful. Lots of flowers and beautiful plants outside rooms. The staff is kind and we have a better than average breakfast there. They are remodeling some of the rooms (summer 2017) and that should make our future stays even better.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Welcome back, Pamela! It was our pleasure to serve you again and provide you with the exceptional accommodations that you can always expect when you stay with us. We are delighted to receive your perfect rating and to know that you had another enjoyable experience at our hotel. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having your room ready for you upon your return.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 July 2017

clean room, comfortable bed, Ok breakfast, good parking, convenient location, friendly staff. was on the second floor, no elevator so carrying a month's worth of baggage was a hassle but all worked out ok. has a pool, but did not use

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know that you had a pleasant experience as our guest, Michael. We appreciate that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and that you were satisfied with our breakfast variety. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we hope to make your next visit even better than the last.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I gave this room 4 stars because it's small compared to other suites I've gotten. That doesn't discount the perks of the room though. First, lots of outlets so I'm able to charge all my equipment. Second, bed is very comfortable. I have a hard time sleeping because I go home and sleep on my memory foam bed then travel and have to get use to various kinds of beds of different firmness. This bed is about the same as my own. Third, Chris at the front desk was very accommodating. He let me check in at 12pm when usual check in is at 3pm. My job finished early and I was going to have to burn time. Other places I've stayed at have never allowed me to check in early. When I explained my situation he said he'd have my room cleaned as soon as the previous occupant checked out. Fourth, there's a nice shower and separate hot tub in the room. Wasn't expecting that but a hot bath with a beer sounds good after working all day in the sun. Also, the price is very good as well. I would stay here again if I'm in the area. KCCO!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

We very much appreciate you sharing your feedback and rating our hotel, RichRey. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts to impress you and provide you with an exceptional experience. We are delighted to learn that our staff was very accommodating to your needs and that you enjoyed our comfortable bed. We thank you for choosing Quality Inn Hemet and we look forward to making your next stay even more pleasant than the last.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Our stay was for two nights. The hotel staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We enjoyed the pool too. The free breakfast is good, but their breakfast room is just too small for a hotel their size. This is an old hotel that they have worked very hard to spruce up. Since we were in town for a wedding, it worked well for us because we were gone a lot. There are several restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs. We were downstairs and just walking around upstairs was loud.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear The-real-mccoy1964,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed insight on your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that our accommodating staff provided you with an enjoyable stay, and that you also had a chance to enjoy our refreshing pool. We appreciate your feedback on our breakfast area and will take them into consideration as we look to improve our facility to better serve our guests. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.